This quality, spacious townhouse will provide everything and more for your Down South vacation. Located at a small Lagoon Beach which is safe for swimming and at the doorstep to a wonderful grassy parkland with family BBQ areas, children's adventure ground and beach gym equipment.
Sprawling ocean and canal views from the upstairs living areas & balcony provide a stunning, calming artwork to admire. You can see our iconic Busselton Jetty from the balcony and watch the boats come & go from the main canal entrance.
Come for your Honeymoon or enjoy with friends and family.... this unit provides something for everyone.
We also lease a replica property next door LAGOON SUNRISE. So please enquire for larger groups
This property is fully reverse cycle air conditioned throughout.
The unit consists of 3 downstairs bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with toilets. Both Queen bedrooms have access to a bathroom plus private entry to the downstairs courtyard with sun chairs to sit & relax in whilst looking out to the water.
There is also a small fenced lawn area downstairs for small dogs to enjoy. Come back from the beach or park and wash off your feet in the outside shower. Outside pets only please.
Upstairs you will find the open living room, dining and kitchen. Everything is here including large TV, DVD player, fully self-contained kitchen inclusive of dishwasher. We also provide starter essentials such as tea, coffee, sugar, oil, cleaning products etc to make your arrival as stress free as possible.
The balcony has table & chairs where you can sit & enjoy watching dolphins, birds and boats.
Also upstairs is the laundry with combined washer/dryer, large storage cupboard and a third separate toilet.
At the top of the stairs there is also another lounge space suitable for the kids to play games and watch DVD's. This room has a smaller TV, DVD player and views of canals.
Parking is provided in the large car park area 20m from the front door. No problems to also bring a boat or trailer which can be parked at this carpark or arranged at the Marina.
You can walk to the Marina and THE DECK Bar & Restaurant..... Bike ride along the pathways into town or the Jetty. The possibilities to explore are endless.
Bedroom 1 - QUEEN
Bedroom 2 - QUEEN
Bedroom 3 - 2 x BUNK BEDS 4 x singles
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require