PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
Come and unwind at this comfortable seaside cottage, where the beach is only footprints in the sand away. Sit on the front deck and look out to the perfect turquoise water of our beautiful CALM COAST. The beach is a just short 50m stroll away so make sure you pack your bucket & spade
Located just 2 minutes drive in to the CBD, Busselton Jetty and only half an hour drive from all the attractions of the Margaret River region. Enjoy a 20 minute walk to town or bike ride along our vast beach pathways whilst taking in the beautiful water view.
The home consists of comfy lounge room with TV, DVD player, ceiling fan and views out to the water. Sliding doors open out to the front entertaining deck, letting in the lovely ocean breeze.
The living room also has reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort all year-round.
The fully equipped kitchen & meals area has everything you need to cook up the family meal.
There are 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans, each finished with new bedding. The neat & tidy bathroom is located close-by with bath/shower and single vanity.
To the back of the house is another living space / bunk room where the kids can enjoy their own space for playing DVD's and the X-box pedestal fans.
There are also lots of games and toys for the whole family to enjoy at this home.
The laundry comes equipped with washing machine starter powder provided , second shower perfect for washing off after a day at the beach and separate toilet.
Out the back the kids and dogs can run around for hours on the green lawn, sit & picnic under the shady Peppi tree. The backyard is fenced & gated.
There is also a large lawn area out front with the deck viewing the ocean. Here you have a space to entertain, BBQ & enjoy a sunset drink. The front yard is not fenced.
Plenty of parking along the driveway for cars & boats. There is also a quality boat ramp within 1km.
Town is so close otherwise just up the road there are also traditional corner shops with Fish & Chips, Liquor Store, IGA, Fuel, Hairdresser & Pharmacy.
Public Holiday weekends are minimum 3 night stays unless negotiated otherwise.
Bedroom 1 - QUEEN
Bedroom 2 - QUEEN
Bedroom 3 - 2 x SINGLES
Sleepout - DOUBLE BUNK double on bottom, single on top
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 8 guests only
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property