PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
This stunning waterfront property will spoil you in luxury whilst still making you feel right at home.
Offering 4 bedrooms all with their own private ensuite, this unique home caters to those looking for an added touch of class and comfort.
REFLECTIONS ON MARINA provides a beautiful Summer base or cosy Winter retreat from which to explore all our wonderful region has to offer. It will not disappoint, come and enjoy for yourself
Ticking off the most important items first - this home does have free WIFI available and NETFLIX on both the upstairs and downstairs TV's. There is also an iMAC computer for guest use PLUS magnificent gas fireplace, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, 3 kayaks and 2 adult sized bikes with helmets.
Upon entry you will look to your left and gaze through the open plan living spaces to the tranquil water view.
The kitchen has everything you would expect from a luxury home, beautiful in both quality and functionality. Features include two ovens regular & steam, Teppan Yaki plate, large dishwasher, separate wine cooler fridge and Nespresso coffee machine please BYO pods. All it needs are your groceries.
The kitchen looks out over the large open plan living area consisting of a huge 10 seater dining table and inviting lounge room where you can sit & enjoy something on the large TV or just share some wine & conversation in front of the warm gas fireplace.
There is also a bluetooth sound system downstairs to help set the mood.
Outside you can really appreciate the water view on the entertainers deck, sitting at the waters edge. Relax for a BBQ with friends or an afternoon beverage watching the boats sail by.
Completing the downstairs level is the laundry, separate toilet and access to the garage.
Upstairs is where you find the 4 bedrooms, each with a private ensuite, all finished to high quality and providing a hotel feel. The master bedroom has it's own balcony with perfect view of the marina. When you aren't enjoying the scenery, there is a TV with netflix to watch whilst indulging in breakfast in bed.
MASTER - King
2nd BEDROOM - Queen
3rd BEDROOM - Queen
4th BEDROOM - 2 x singles
Parking for TWO CARS ONLY is provided in the lockable garage. If you are bringing a boat, please contact Port Geographe Marina for pen hire.
There is so much to enjoy in this area - the Marina and Port Geographe Bar & Restaurant are an easy stroll away and the calm lagoon beach is only 150m walk. This is where you can launch the kayaks from to enjoy a paddle or just have a quick dip. Take a picnic to let the kids run around at the adjoining grassy parkland complete with BBQ areas, adventure playground and beach gym equipment. Bike ride along the expansive pathways into town or the Jetty.
The possibilities to explore are endless.
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $7 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 8 guests
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property