Bettenays by The Lake is a delightful 3 bedroom chalet, ideal for a couples hide away or a family retreat. Take in the views or relax on the verandah with a glass of Bettenays premium wine and liqueurs.
There is an olive grove, vineyard and stand of mature trees to admire, as well as shining glimpses of the lake and a pretty garden, to complete this picturesque home away from home.
Perfect place for a barbecue, winter roast or just sitting back and enjoying the company you have chosen to holiday with.
Bed linen, cooking facilities and many more amenities are provided and included in the tariff. Parking is available right next to your chalet.
As well as reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area, there is a slow combustion wood fire for winter ambiance and warmth.
Bettenays is very central to the Margaret River Capes region. It is situated near to the first established vineyards in the region and considered to be in the heart of this well established wine region.
There are wonderful daytime cafes and restaurants near by and a swimming beach 15 minutes away. We are less than 5 minutes from Caves Rd with its delightful scenery and giving you access right along the cape.
Cowaramup town is a 6 minutes scenic drive along Miamup Rd, home to the famous painted cows, gourmet food, artisan and other exquisite outlets.
Margaret River town, 15 minutes down the road takes care of your supermarket supplies and other shopping and dining experiences.
For a leisurely stroll, take a walk around the lake or vineyard and view the cows grazing in our top paddock.
This sensory experience leaves you with no doubt you have left the city behind for a little R&R.
There is a 2 bedroom chalet and Lakeside Spa Apartment available for weddings and other group bookings. They are well separated from each other for privacy and near enough for social interaction if the need arises.
As your hosts, we respect your privacy however we or our wonderful staff are always available at the cellar door for a chat during out opening hours.
Our residence is onsite which adds to your feeling of well being and security knowing we can assist you where necessary.
20 things to do Whilst you are here
1. Taste wine and nougat at Bettenay's Margaret River Nougat Co
2. Walk to the Chocolate Company
3. There are 5 daytime cafes within 5 minutes drive
4. Central to gourmet food trails
5. 4 Breweries within 10 minutes drive or less
6. Margaret River townsite only 15 minutes drive
7. Surfing / Swimming Beach only 5 minutes drive
8. Cape to Cape walking track
9. Golf, supergolf, abseiling, rock climbing and more...
10. Simmo's Icecreamery only 20 minutes drive
11. Fish for trout
12. Walk around our 130 acre property
13. Admire the bird life from the verandah
14. Visit our tasting room and winery
15. Indulge in a glass of Margaret River's finest Bettenays
16. Book in advance an in-house massage or beauty treatments
17. Venison Farm only 5 minutes drive
18. Bike hire available from Hairy Marron to ride along rails to trails track
19. Book a bus tour and be picked at your accommodation
20. Just relax and enjoy the serenity
These are just a few of the many attractions and activities available from our central location.