This executive home is located in one of the best streets in Dunsborough. Just a short stroll to the beautiful sandy beaches of Geographe Bay and a five minute walk to shops, restaurants and the famous Dunsborough Bakery.
Take a leisurely drive to Margaret River, Yallingup or Eagle Bay to visit the many wineries, breweries and gorgeous beaches.
You will not be disappointed with your stay at OCEAN RETREAT.
The 'Ocean Retreat' is the perfect luxury home away from home. The main living, dining and kitchen are set at the front of the home and provides that perfect morning view.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has gas oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave and family sized dishwasher. The open plan living also offers a childrens play area plus an adults entertainment area with a full size pool table.
We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
There are three double bedrooms located on the ground floor the property, along with a full bathroom and laundry. Plus the master bedroom located on the second floor, along with an ensuite, parents retreat and balcony.
On top of all this space, there is also a games room located at the rear of the property - with direct access to outside. Perfect for entertaining children and teenagers.
Pet friendly for OUTSIDE DOG only.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - Queen Bed
BED 4 - 2 Single Beds
Two king single sofa beds are also located in the kids play area and a double sofa bed off the games room.
The front yard allows enough parking for three cars plus there is ample parking for more cars or boats in the backyard behind the fully secure gate.
- The SERVICE FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay beds only, sofa beds will be more, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Busselton is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Busselton has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Home to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Dunsborough/Yallingup and 30mintues from Margaret River, Busselton is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.