This beautiful, spacious, rammed earth house is nestled on a half-acre block a short walk to the centre of Dunsborough and the tranquil waters of Geographe Bay.
It has all the makings for a wonderful family holiday with a salt-water swimming pool overlooking native bushland, extensive gardens and childrens play areas and a spacious and comfortable interior. While close to amenities and the beach, the house and gardens remain secluded and peaceful. This is a great place to relax and unwind as well as to explore and enjoy the wonderful south west region famous for its beautiful coastline, stunning beaches, world class surf breaks, forests and wineries.
The house is ideally suited to one or two families and sleeps 7 adults 5 children. There are nine beds plus a trundle bed and couch that converts into a double bed. A cot is also available on request.
The house has a rustic feel with rammed earth walls, high cathedral like wooden ceilings and wooden floors throughout. At the heart of the home is a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area, with a wood fire stove to enjoy during the winter months. There is reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the house. There are four bedrooms, including a master bedroom upstairs with en suite bathroom, and downstairs another three bedrooms, bathroom, library, and a huge playroom well equipped for young children. Alongside the pool is an undercover dining and lounge area. Your children will be entertained for hours with the swimming pool, cubby house, slide, underground trampoline, sand pit, large grassy area and an adventure playground built in amongst the gum trees featuring a rope climbing frame, monkey bars, balance beams and swing.
There are also chickens. Help yourself to fresh eggs everyday and fruit when in season. The pool, gardens and chickens will be maintained by a caretaker who will visit once or twice a week or more often if necessary.
- Half acre block and 375 square metre size house
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new Bosch gas stove top, AEG electric oven and dishwasher
- Indoor dining area for 10
- Alfresco dining area for 8-10 alongside pool
- 1st bedroom: king bed, en suite bathroom plus extra bed suitable for child, 2 x chest of drawers, 1 x hanging rack and baby change table
- 2nd bedroom: two single beds and built in cupboards
- 3rd bedroom: children’s bedroom with bunk bed and toddler bed and cupboard
- 4th bedroom: king single and trundle, bedside table and chest of drawers
- Playroom has couch which can be converted to double bed
- Downstairs bathroom with shower and large bath with spa jets
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities. Indoor and outdoor clothes lines.
- Large playroom with huge range of toys, games and books including a puppet theatre, play tent, rocking horse, art table and bean bags.
- Library with range of fiction and non fiction books
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning winter heating/summer cooling
- Pot belly stove and wood
- Baby equipment available including cot, highchair and change table
- Different kinds of children’s seating including a learning tower in the kitchen so young children can stand at bench height safely
- You will also find washing powder in the laundry, dishwasher tablets, dishwashing detergent and rubbish bags in the kitchen and body wash and hand soap in the bathrooms.
Functions and Schoolies bookings are not accepted.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY BOND: $1200 Applies to all bookings. Refundable after Departure Clean & Report. This is paid with the Final Payment to the owner. The house & key details are provided to the tenant in the week prior to their arrival. The Bond Refund is Direct Deposited or as nominated into the client's account and refund confirmation is sent to the client usually by the next day.
DEPARTURE CLEANING FEE: $180 Applies to all bookings.
LINEN: You need to bring your own sheets and towels. Quilts and blankets provided.
PETS: A quiet disciplined licensed dog is allowed SUBJECT to consultation with the owner
Strictly no parties.