This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is located in a small quiet complex and provides an affordable escape for a quick weekend getaway or extended down south stay.
Dunsborough beach is only a couple of minutes stroll away plus the Dunsborough town centre is only a 5-10 minute walk.
Walk or ride along the easily accessible bike paths along the beach or into town to explore the beautiful boutiques and indulge at local restaurants.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and neat furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric oven as well as a large microwave.
The living area offers comfortable lounge seating, TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioning.
There is also a second TV set up in the master bedroom.
We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
There is an enclosed grassed backyard for young kids to stretch out while you relax under the outdoor patio.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - 4 x Single Beds Two sets of bunks
- LINEN HIRE OPTIONS:
Bed Linen sheets, pillow cases, beds made-up prior to arrival $110
Bed Linen as above + all bathroom linen & tea towels $145
The home comes equipped with doonas and pillows. Guests can hire or BYO sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, face washers, hand towels, tea towels. Hire fee includes beds made prior to arrival.
Parking available for 2 cars.
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
LEAVERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Dunsborough is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Dunsborough has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Neighbour to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Busselton and 30mintues from Margaret River, Dunsborough is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.