THE CLASSIC DUNSBOROUGH BEACH HOUSE is situated by the beach and in walking distance of town centre.
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ideal for your next escape Down South, comfortably sleeping 10 people with quality queen size mattresses and new bunks. This property includes a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious lounge/dining area.
Enjoy a glass of some local wines or beers whilst relaxing in the alfresco area or head inside and watch a movie on the large plasma screen. It also has the advantage of a separate TV room for the kids.
Take an easy stroll down to the Dunsborough foreshore and into town to hit the café strip. There is never a shortage of things to do in the Margaret River Wine Region - from, wineries, breweries, chocolate and cheese factories to activities such as walking, golfing, fishing, snorkelling and diving.
FACILITIES AND TARRIFFS
Single Bunks 4
• Free WiFi bandwidth speeds limited and data usage monitored
• Large open kitchen/dining/living room
• Spa bath
• Ensuite in master bedroom
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Quality queen mattresses
• TV/DVD/CD player
• Private gas bbq
• Paved outdoor alfresco area
• Parking for 3 vehicles
All facilities are presented in good faith but due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control we do not guarantee the availability of any particular item or service during your stay though we will make every reasonable effort to ensure all is in order.
TARIFF per NIGHT Applies from 1st Feb 2017 - 31st Jan 2018
SEASON 2 Nights 3 Nights 4 Nights 5 Nights 6 Nights 7 Nights 7+ Nights
High $492 $451 $431 $419 $411 $405 $400
Mid $401 $361 $342 $330 $322 $316 $312
Low $324 $284 $265 $253 $245 $239 $235
~ Minimum 2 nights stay
~ Long weekends & special events minimum 3 nights
~ Easter minimum 4 nights ~ School Holidays minimum 5 nights
~ Christmas/January holidays minimum 7 nights
Low - 1st May to 14th Sept 2017. Excludes long weekends, special events & school holidays.
Mid - 1st Feb to 30th April 2017; 15th Sept to 14th Dec 2017 including April, July & October school holidays, ANZAC Day, WA Day & Queens Birthday Long Weekend. Excludes Easter, other long weekends & special events.
High - 15th Dec 2017 to 31st Jan 2018. Includes Labour Day long weekend, Leeuwin Weekend, other special events, Easter & Christmas school holidays.
Book for 7 nights or more and receive a free night
Except high season, Easter, long weekends, school & public holidays and events
• A deposit of 30 of the tariff is required at the time of booking.
• If a booking is made less than 1 month prior to arrival date then full payment of the tariff is required at the time of booking.
• Tariffs do not attract GST.
• Payment may be made by Credit Card Visa or Mastercard. A 1.5 fee applies to Australian credit cards 2.5 for International cards.
• Payment may also be made by EFT Electronic Funds Transfer which do not attract the 1.5 fee.
• Balance of the account is due 1 month prior to arrival.
• We understand that under certain circumstances you may need to change your plans. Please be aware that a cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations need to be in writing or via email.
• If the booking is cancelled more than one month from the scheduled date of arrival any deposit paid will be refunded, less a $100 administration fee, providing we are able to re-book the property. If we are unable to re-book the property the deposit is forfeited.
• If the booking is cancelled less than one month from the scheduled date of arrival you will be liable for the full value of the booking unless we are able to re-book the property.
• Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect you against loss of deposit or accommodation tariff due to unforeseen circumstances.
RIGHT TO REFUSE OR REVOKE BOOKINGS
• The Managers and the Property Owners reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any accommodation booking which may in the opinion of either the managers or owner, be unsuitable for the property concerned. The same right to revoke or refuse a booking applies should details given of the guests prove to be inaccurate.
• We do not accept Leavers, with or without parents. If any Leavers related booking is evident on arrival the full payment will be forfeited and you will be asked to leave the resort.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
• The property may only be occupied by the number of people it is set up for as described above.
• A credit card authority to cover any losses or damage is required prior to occupancy.
• If guests are unable to supply credit card details a bond of $1000 is payable either prior to or on arrival.
• Any damage/breakages must be reported to the office before departure and may incur a charge. If there is unreported damage/breakage or items missing in the house an appropriate charge will be applied to your credit card to cover the cost of repair or replacement.
• Portacots and high chairs are available for hire. Please request at time of booking.
• Bed linen, tea towels, and towels are all provided. Please note that beach towels and bedding for portacots is not provided.
• A starter pack is provided consisting of tea, coffee and sugar. Washing up liquid, scourer, dishwashing cloth and some dishwashing tablets are also provided as well as two toilet rolls for each toilet. Please note these items are provided as a starter pack only for your convenience. If you run out you will need to replenish the items for the duration of your stay.
• This house is fully self contained and daily servicing is not provided. For stays of ten days or more, a complimentary mid stay linen change is available.
• Any items that are missing after your stay will be charged accordingly.
• All facilities are presented in good faith but due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control we do not guarantee the availability of any particular item or service during your stay though we will make every reasonable effort to ensure all is in order.
• Each house has its own gas BBQ. If you need a replacement gas bottle please contact the managers.
FAULTS & MALFUNCTIONS
• We do our best to ensure the house is equipped and maintained to a high standard. In the event of faults and malfunctions of appliances or other facilities there is no obligation from the owner or manager to compensate or discount.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
• Check in time is after 2pm. If you expect to arrive after 5pm please contact the manager to make arrangements for picking up the key.
• Departure time is by 10am unless otherwise agreed.
• No refund will be made for any unused days of a booking.
• As per Strata By-Laws the number of vehicles must not exceed the maximum number able to be accommodated in the driveway which is 3.
• Anyone exceeding this limit may be asked to move their vehicle out of the resort.
• Parking is not permitted on the lawns or roadway.
• If you intend bringing a boat or trailer please bring this to the attention of the Managers prior to arrival.
• This house is situated within a family resort. Although we realise that you are on holiday and wish to enjoy a good time we ask that you respect the rights of other guests and neighbours to a peaceful night’s sleep. Please be aware that sound carries and may disturb others. Quiet time is from 10.30pm so we ask that you move inside and close doors and windows to minimise disturbance to others.
• Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, may result in the termination of rental.
WEDDINGS & OTHER GROUPS
• If you are planning a social gathering/function at the house please discuss with management. If the managers do at their discretion approve the function a special bond or other conditions may apply.
• In the case of multiple house bookings, the person making the booking will be held responsible for the conduct of their guests and for any damage that may occur.
• The managers reserve the right to terminate any gathering and require visitors and/or guests to leave the premises.
• Visitors must park outside the resort.
• Functions or gatherings are not permitted on the reserve between the house and the beach without a permit from the City of Busselton.
• For the security and safety of guests, CCTV surveillance is utilised. However, to minimise opportunistic theft, you are advised not to leave items such as Eskis, bikes, scooters, fishing gear etc, outside at night.
• All personal belongings, luggage, vehicles, and other property of any description of the guest shall be at the risk of the guest at all times and neither the Manager nor the respective owner accepts any responsibility for any loss or damage.
• Please advise the Managers of any maintenance that needs attending to during your stay.
• Free WiFi is available for guests bandwidth speeds limited and data usage monitored.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in all of the houses.
• If there is evidence of smoking inside the house there will be an extra cleaning charge of $300 applied to the credit card.
• If you or others smoke outside please dispose of the butts in the wheelie bin outside - not in the pot plants or garden beds.
• Check out time is by 10am unless approved otherwise
• The house must be left clean and tidy when you leave. All dishes to be washed and put away and bins emptied.
• If the house is left in an untidy condition a minimum of $65 will be applied to your credit card.
• Keys are to be returned to the office on departure. There is a Key Drop box outside the office for early departures.
• If any keys are lost, stolen or not returned, you may be charged for new keys and lock changes to protect the property