Quaint Barn Stay on natures door step in Yallingup Siding
Set in the beautiful location of Yallingup Siding, this quaint modern barn has been renovated for that special couples get away. The romantic air conditioned King bedroom has it's own private balcony over looking the owners spring feed lake. You will enjoy waking up to the beautiful sounds of nature right on your door step. The Barn features its own secluded fully fenced court yard with Weber BBQ and plenty of seating. Inside you can cuddle up on the lounge in front of the wood fire during winter or sit out side to catch the cool breeze during summer. You can cook your own romantic meal in our fully equipped kitchen and enjoy a latest release on the flat screen! We have a few kangaroos that reside on our property and you can often catch them lying around the dam from the window at the top of the stairs. There is a futon fold out couch for extra guests with linen supplied.
Situated only 10km's from Dunsborough's town center, and surrounded by restaurants, wineries, Breweries, caves, art and craft galleries and a 10 min drive to the popular Smiths, Canal Rocks and Yallingup beaches where you can enjoy lagoon swimming, surfing, snorkeling and fishing . Cape Naturaliste has the most amazing coast line with such beautiful scenery. During the whale migration season you will more than likely catch some spectacular splashes and many dolphins enjoying riding the waves.
We also have many bush walking trails for a leisurely stroll or you may like to power walk up the nearby hills to see the amazing ocean views. Goanna Gallery do a mean breakfast on the weekends and is a short 20 min walk through lovely bush past a natural dam with plenty of wildlife.
The closest wineries that are within 5 min drive are Happs, Rivendell, Aravina, Deep Woods, Swooping Magpie, Forrester Estate, Mongrel Creek and The Growers to name a few.
We have so many local attractions there are too many to list.......you could check them out on the Trip Adviser website or just Google "local attractions for Yallingup area" or the "Margaret River region". As you will see there are many interesting things to see and do.
We do hope you come to visit and spend some quality time touring the south west.
Prices per night for 2 guests
Extra adult $20
Extra child $10
Off peak school holidays and long weekends $200
Extra adult $20
Extra child $10
Extra adult $30
Extra child $20
*** Security Deposit ***
A refundable security deposit of $500 is required for all bookings.
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Tezannasam Barn Stay and all its fixtures, fittings and
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 1 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11 am on
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be emailed to you on full
• When using the Stayz Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the nonrefundable
deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in
Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining
• Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited XXXX days prior to occupancy. If you
have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all
fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid up front.
• CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in to http://www.stayz.com.au/login and
amend your Booking.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Stayz Online Payment System and
then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
• A bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire,
storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain
suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be
refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are included.
• Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or upstairs carpet may incur extra cleaning fees.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate
council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning take more time than usually allowed for cleaning the property, you will be charged $10 per 15 minute increments which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys are to be left where found on arrival.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $15 per key.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Property or on the balcony.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.