This quintessential 3 bed beach house is a one house back from Old Dunsborough boat ramp, shark net, beaches and playground. Recently renovated, it boasts a large deck for entertaining, open plan kitchen, living & dining, two queen bedrooms, a bunk room (sleeps 3), bathroom, powder & laundry.
The location speaks volumes; this is the most protected and picturesque part of the bay and only a 3 minute drive or short stroll along the foreshore path to town. On your doorstep you'll find abundant beaches for surfing & fishing, golf courses, mountain bike tracks, world class wineries and restaurants.
Prices as follows:
From mid December, January, February, March, Easter, School Holidays & Public Holidays.
$333 per night
$2000 per week ($285 per night)
All other dates.
$250 per night
$1500 per week ($214 per night)
- Additional $175 for cleaning & bed linen per booking (does not inc. towels).
- Price based on 7 people sharing, including children.
- Additional guests $50 per person per night, paid for 7 days prior to arrival.
- DEPOSIT 50% payable upon booking.
- BALANCE payable 4 weeks prior to stay.
- BOND $500 refunded within one week providing the property is left clean & tidy, in the condition that you find it. The cost of any damages or additional cleaning costs (beyond the norm) will be deducted from the bond.
- PETS considered, additional cleaning charges may apply, refer to Property Manager.
The Property Manager lives close by so if you're planning a big party this might not be the house for you.