Just three hours south of Perth, Dunsborough justifiably deserves its reputation as one of Western Australia's top holiday destinations. There are any number of accommodation alternatives here, but none to match the superb waterfront location and Luxury of Ocean View Villas.
Paved terraces, balconies and your own private landscaped garden will draw you outside where you will take in the spectacular views of Geographe Bay... it's on your doorstep.
Dunsborough shops are only a short stroll away, while further afield - yet still only minutes away - are the many attractions that have made this region a mecca for holiday makers; picturesque wineries, restaurants, golf courses, spectacular caves, art and craft galleries, Cape Naturaliste National Park and the world famous surfing beach at Yallingup. Also nearby are the thriving holiday towns of Busselton and Margaret River. Summer or winter, Ocean View Villas are total luxury, magnificent holiday homes ideal for that extra special family getaway or intimate weekend retreat.
Ocean View Villa 3
Ocean View Villa 3 was designed to maximise the panoramic Bay view from every villa. The villa has its own unique style, being tastefully decorated with quality furnishings and a fresh modern look.
Each villa is equipped to sleep up to 8 people. Exceptional features include:
- Main bedroom boasts a Queen sized bed with panoramic Bay views and adjoining balcony. Private ensuite with shower and toilet.
- Bedroom two has a queen bed, and bedroom 3 has 2 sets of bunk beds. These bedrooms share a second bathroom.
- A ground floor powder room with shower and toilet.
- Spacious ground floor open living area, which opens onto front terrace.
- Separate indoor and outdoor dining areas.
- Modern, well equipped kitchens all crockery, cutlery, glassware with dishwasher and microwave ovens.
- Televisions, DVD's and sound systems.
- Gas barbecue.
- Fully appointed laundries.
- All linen, towels, pillows, doonas, blankets etc.
- Undercover parking.
Ocean View Villas are located right on the beachfront at Dunsborough, on Geographe Bay. Dunsborough is a comfortable 3 hours drive south of Perth. Yallingup is an easy 10 minutes west along Caves Road, and Busselton is 20 minutes east along Caves Road. Click on the Dunsborough area of the map below for a detailed street map.