Relax in this modern two-storey townhouse in Dunsborough - just a short walk to the town centre and a stone’s throw from the beach The house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, all your home comforts, and is ideal for families and small groups. Free WIFI and FOXTEL.
Bedroom 1 - King bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, single day bed.
Bedroom 2 - 2 king single beds, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 2 king single beds, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe.
Bathroom with shower and bath.
Laundry with washing machine, ironing board and iron.
Spacious living area - TV with Foxtel, DVD player and stereo. Free WIFI.
Fenced in outdoor area, lawn & trampoline. Decked seating area.
Garage with automatic closing doors.
Washing machine & clothes dryer.
Bedroom 4 - King bed, bedside tables with lamps, ensuite with shower.
Fully equipped modern kitchen - fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine.
Spacious open-plan living/dining area - fold out sofa bed, TV, DVD player, stereo, dining table and seating for 10.
Balcony/entertaining area with comfy lounges, BBQ and 8-seater outdoor setting.
All prices are based on 10 people staying. Please note rates are subject to change.
Please advise upon booking if a highchair or porta-cot is required
<b>DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION</b>
- A deposit of 1 night's accommodation is required to secure a booking. Full payment of balance to be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- For bookings leading up to and throughout the Christmas and New Year period, Ironman and Leavers Week, a 20 deposit is required upon booking, with a further 30 due mid July. Both deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
<b> A credit card must be kept on our file for security purposes, and will be charged in the event of any damages, stained linen or excess cleaning fees. </b>
- Payments made by premium credit cards gold, platinum etc may incur a surcharge of 1.5
- $50 fee applies to all cancellations
- 30 days’ notice required 60 days in peak season or forfeit deposit
- If you chose to shorten your stay with us, you will still be required to pay in full
- High demand peak periods will forfeit the first night's accommodation in the event of cancellation. This includes but is not limited to Easter, long weekends and during special events IronMan etc
- Cancellations for bookings leading up to and throughout the Christmas and New Year will forfeit deposit
<b>A FEW HOUSE RULES AND OTHER INFO</b>
- <b>Check-in</b> is 2pm and <b>check-out</b> 10am. Please inform us when booking if you require an early check-in or late check-out and we will do our best to accommodate this.
- <b>Linen</b> is provided for your stay with the exception of beach towels - please <b>bring your own beach towels</b> and do not use our towels for the beach.
- <b>Pets</b> are unfortunately not permitted. Sorry
- <b>Smoking</b> is not permitted in The Townhouse.
- <b>Parking</b> - There is room for 1 car in the garage, and 2 cars in the driveway.
- Please clean <b>BBQs</b> after use
- We like to think of The Townhouse as a home from home, and would appreciate it if you could <b>leave it clean and tidy</b>.
- A <b>porta-cot and highchair</b> can be provided - please request at the time of enquiry/booking.
There are many attractions in Dunsborough and the surrounding areas.
- Enjoy surfing at many local beaches, or a game of golf at Dunsborough lakes.
- We’re only a short drive from Margaret River - the famous region boasting wine tours, art galleries, a cheese factory, chocolate factory, ice-cream factory, olive oils, gourmet produce, brilliant restaurants and quirky shops.
- Explore Ngilgi cave or any one of the many caves in the area – with guided tours hosted daily.
- For the kids? Reptile Park, Wildlife Fauna Park and Country Life Animal Farm are only a short drive away.
- Or just stay put, chill at the beach and enjoy the local cafes