Relax in this modern two-storey townhouse in Dunsborough - just a short walk to the town centre and a stone’s throw from the beach The house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, all your home comforts, and is ideal for families and small groups. Free WIFI and FOXTEL.
Bedroom 1 - King bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with lamps, chest of drawers, single day bed.
Bedroom 2 - 2 king single beds, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 2 king single beds, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe.
Bathroom with shower and bath.
Laundry with washing machine, ironing board and iron.
Spacious living area - TV with Foxtel, DVD player and stereo. Free WIFI.
Fenced in outdoor area, lawn & trampoline. Decked seating area.
Garage with automatic closing doors.
Washing machine & clothes dryer.
Bedroom 4 - King bed, bedside tables with lamps, ensuite with shower.
Fully equipped modern kitchen - fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine.
Spacious open-plan living/dining area - fold out sofa bed, TV, DVD player, stereo, dining table and seating for 10.
Balcony/entertaining area with comfy lounges, BBQ and 8-seater outdoor setting.
All prices are based on 10 people staying. Please note rates are subject to change.
Please advise upon booking if a highchair or porta-cot is required
A credit card must be kept on our file for security purposes, and will be charged in the event of any damages, stained linen or excess cleaning fees.
A FEW HOUSE RULES AND OTHER INFO
- Check-in is 2pm and check-out 10am. Please inform us when booking if you require an early check-in or late check-out and we will do our best to accommodate this.
- Linen is provided for your stay with the exception of beach towels - please bring your own beach towels and do not use our towels for the beach.
- Pets are unfortunately not permitted. Sorry
- Smoking is not permitted in The Townhouse.
- Parking - There is room for 1 car in the garage, and 2 cars in the driveway.
- Please clean BBQs after use
- We like to think of The Townhouse as a home from home, and would appreciate it if you could leave it clean and tidy.
- A porta-cot and highchair can be provided - please request at the time of enquiry/booking.
There are many attractions in Dunsborough and the surrounding areas.
- Enjoy surfing at many local beaches, or a game of golf at Dunsborough lakes.
- We’re only a short drive from Margaret River - the famous region boasting wine tours, art galleries, a cheese factory, chocolate factory, ice-cream factory, olive oils, gourmet produce, brilliant restaurants and quirky shops.
- Explore Ngilgi cave or any one of the many caves in the area – with guided tours hosted daily.
- For the kids? Reptile Park, Wildlife Fauna Park and Country Life Animal Farm are only a short drive away.
- Or just stay put, chill at the beach and enjoy the local cafes