Stoneshore is a luxury home nestled amongst the peppermint trees lining the divine waters of Georgraphe Bay. Located in a quiet cul de sac just steps away from the beach and minutes away from the heart of Dunsborough town, Stoneshore is the perfect get away.
StoneShore is a modern house purpose built for holidays. Tastefully furnished with comfort and relaxation in mind, StoneShore is ideal for guests looking for some "down south luxury".
Featuring four oversized bedrooms and two bathrooms, StoneShore is able to accommodate up to 10 guests.
The open living and dining areas surround the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, allowing friends and family to enjoy the famous flavours of the food and wine of the Margaret River wine region.
With a separate theatre room and protected alfresco area the home has more than ample living and entertainment space to cater for family and friends. Enjoy a BBQ under the shade of the trees while the kids play in the secure backyard with extensive lawns and a swing set.
- 4 huge bedrooms
- 2 master bedrooms
- 2 additional oversized rooms, each accommodating three guests
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Living room with LED TV, DVD and Bose iPod Sound Dock
- TV room with large screen LED TV and DVD
- Alfresco with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Secure backyard with swings
- Air-conditioning / heating
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer