Allure is an architectural masterpiece with remarkable ocean views. Located in one of Dunsborough's best streets, Allure is the ultimate coastal retreat.
'Allure' is the perfect luxury home away from home.
The first level offers three spacious bedrooms, a large bathroom with luxury bath and shower, well equipped laundry and a very stylish lounge area which opens onto a private outdoor entertaining area.
Take the stairs to the second level and you will be greeted with the main living, dining and kitchen area, which opens onto the balcony alfresco and dream outdoor bbq area. The second level also offers a master bedroom with the ultimate resort-style ensuite including his/her areas.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has gas oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave and family sized dishwasher. With Terrazzo flooring, Corian benchtops and outdoor heaters, there is no expense spared in this property. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
The upstairs level has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Enjoy those sunset moments by retreating to the third level where you will find a day bed and outdoor setting with stunning views to the Dunsborough bay.
Behind secure gates, guests will find an outdoor entertaining area and an outdoor shower - perfect for after those ocean swims.
BED 1 - Queen Bed Level 1
BED 2 - Queen Bed Level 1
BED 3 - 2 x King Single Level 1
BED 4 - King Bed Level 2
Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
Allure offers enough parking for two vehicles only.
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Dunsborough is just 3 hours drive south of Perth.
Dunsborough has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Located 15minutes drive from one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Busselton and 30mintues from Margaret River, Dunsborough is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.