PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
Allure is an architectural masterpiece with remarkable ocean views. Located in one of Dunsborough's best streets, Allure is the ultimate coastal retreat.
'Allure' is the perfect luxury home away from home.
The first level offers three spacious bedrooms, a large bathroom with luxury bath and shower, well equipped laundry and a very stylish lounge area which opens onto a private outdoor entertaining area.
Take the stairs to the second level and you will be greeted with the main living, dining and kitchen area, which opens onto the balcony alfresco and dream outdoor bbq area. The second level also offers a master bedroom with the ultimate resort-style ensuite including his/her areas.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has gas oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave and family sized dishwasher. With Terrazzo flooring, Corian benchtops and outdoor heaters, there is no expense spared in this property.
The upstairs level has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Enjoy those sunset moments by retreating to the third level where you will find a day bed and outdoor setting with stunning views to the Dunsborough bay.
Behind secure gates, guests will find an outdoor entertaining area and an outdoor shower - perfect for after those ocean swims. There are also 2 small/childrens kayaks for guest use.
BED 1 - Queen Bed Level 1
BED 2 - Queen Bed Level 1
BED 3 - 2 x King Single Level 1
BED 4 - King Bed Level 2
Allure offers enough parking for two vehicles only.
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- This property has bedding / linen to sleep 8 guests
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Dunsborough is just 3 hours drive south of Perth.
Dunsborough has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Located 15minutes drive from one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Busselton and 30mintues from Margaret River, Dunsborough is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.