PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is located in a small quiet complex and provides an affordable escape for a quick weekend getaway or extended down south stay.
Dunsborough beach is only a couple of minutes stroll away plus the Dunsborough town centre is only a 5-10 minute walk.
Walk or ride along the easily accessible bike paths along the beach or into town to explore the beautiful boutiques and indulge at local restaurants.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and neat furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric oven as well as a large microwave.
The living area offers comfortable lounge seating, TV, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioning.
There is also a second TV set up in the master bedroom.
There is an enclosed grassed backyard for young kids to stretch out while you relax under the outdoor patio.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Queen Bed
BED 3 - 4 x Single Beds Two sets of bunks
Parking available for 2 cars.
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
LEAVERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Dunsborough is just 2hours and 45minutes drive south of Perth.
Dunsborough has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Neighbour to one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Busselton and 30mintues from Margaret River, Dunsborough is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.