"Lang's Loft" is the perfect coastal family home away from home.
Located just a short stroll to the beautiful sandy beaches of Geographe Bay and a ten minute walk to the hub of Dunsborough. Your days can be spent taking a drive to Margaret River, Yallingup or Eagle Bay to visit the many wineries and breweries or just relaxing with your family on the beach.
This home is perfectly suited to families and couples who want a relaxing getaway.
The main living, dining and kitchen are set at the front of the home in an open plan living area. The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture. The fully equipped kitchen has all the amenities required for a comfortable stay including a Thermomix for those who enjoy cooking. We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
The dining area and lounge are set out to maximise family entertaining with enough setting for everyone to enjoy the space together. With a wood fire heater for winter or ceiling fans for summer, this eco design inspired home has comfort covered.
The master bedroom and ensuite are located at the front of the property off the main living area. This spacious bedroom offers quality bedding, bedside lamps, a large wardrobe and view of the beautiful lush gardens.
Travel through the glass breezeway to the back of the property to where the second bathroom with bath and laundry are located. Further on there is a second lounge area with television and board games - perfect for entertaining children and teenagers. The lounge has two bedrooms located either side, bedroom two and bedroom three.
Take the stairs to the loft space above the second lounge where a full open plan living area is located with two more bedrooms that are segregated by a walk way.
To complete this stunning coastal home, the outdoor entertaining area is centrally located from the kitchen, breezeway and second lounge room. Relax with a glass of wine in the private space and enjoy the use of the outdoor barbeque area.
The large backyard is fully enclosed with allowance to bring your pet on holiday. The home is also equipped with sporting equipment cricket, kids foam board, surfboard and two bicycles for guest use. Outside pets only, thank you.
BED 1 - Queen Bed
BED 2 - Double Bed
BED 3 - Four Single Beds
LOFT - King Bed and Queen Bed
Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property
The front yard allows ample parking.
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require