PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
Riviera is a brand new two storey luxury home located in central Dunsborough. Just a short walk to the beautiful sandy beaches of the bay and to all the shops/restaurants located in the town centre.
'Riviera' is the perfect luxury home away from home.
The first level offers the stylish main living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto a private outdoor entertaining area. A spacious master bedroom and ensuite and well equipped laundry are also on the first level.
Take the stairs to the second level and you will be greeted with a second lounge area equipped with flat screen television and DVD player. Three spacious ocean themed bedrooms are all located on this level along with a second bathroom. All bedrooms have ceiling fans for those warmer Summer evenings.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture - no expense has been spared in finishing this home. The fully equipped kitchen has a designer oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave, family sized dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Comfort is also met on the first level with a reverse cycled air-conditioning unit.
Guests will also find an outdoor shower - perfect for after those ocean swims.
BED 1 - Queen Bed Level 1
BED 2 - Queen Bed Level 2
BED 3 - Double Bed Level 2
BED 4 - Queen Bed Level 2
Riviera offers enough parking for four vehicles only.
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Dunsborough is just 3 hours drive south of Perth.
Dunsborough has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Located 15minutes drive from one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Busselton and 30mintues from Margaret River, Dunsborough is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.