Riviera is a brand new two storey luxury home located in central Dunsborough. Just a short walk to the beautiful sandy beaches of the bay and to all the shops/restaurants located in the town centre.
'Riviera' is the perfect luxury home away from home.
The first level offers the stylish main living, dining and kitchen area which opens onto a private outdoor entertaining area. A spacious master bedroom and ensuite and well equipped laundry are also on the first level.
Take the stairs to the second level and you will be greeted with a second lounge area equipped with flat screen television and DVD player. Three spacious ocean themed bedrooms are all located on this level along with a second bathroom. All bedrooms have ceiling fans for those warmer Summer evenings.
The home is fully self contained with quality appliances and modern furniture - no expense has been spared in finishing this home. The fully equipped kitchen has a designer oven and hot plate as well as a large microwave, family sized dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Comfort is also met on the first level with a reverse cycled air-conditioning unit.
Guests will also find an outdoor shower - perfect for after those ocean swims.
We provide basic 'starter' incidentals such as toilet paper, tea & granulated coffee, salt & pepper, oil, sponges, cleaning products etc. to make your arrival as care free as possible until you have time to reach the shops.
BED 1 - Queen Bed Level 1
BED 2 - Queen Bed Level 2
BED 3 - Double Bed Level 2
BED 4 - Queen Bed Level 2
Riviera offers enough parking for four vehicles only.
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require
NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
THE SOUTHWEST AREA
Nestled in Geographe Bay, Dunsborough is just 3 hours drive south of Perth.
Dunsborough has forever been a popular holiday spot for West Australians due to its breathtaking beaches, excellent fishing, natural caves, coastline scenery and world-class wineries. It is the perfect holiday destination all year round as there is always something to do for friends, couples and families.
Located 15minutes drive from one of the most notable jetties in the world, the Busselton Jetty is a must visit when heading on holiday in the Southwest. Take the experience one step further and visit the Underwater Observatory located at the end of the jetty - a giant 'fishbowl' three levels deep that looks into the underwater wonderland of fish, dolphins, seals, sharks and the beautiful coral displays.
Located just 15minutes from Busselton and 30mintues from Margaret River, Dunsborough is the perfect location to setup your 'home away from home' whilst you explore Western Australia's impeccable Southwest.