Only a short walk from the Dunsborough town centre and the beach, WINE O'CLOCK is a comfortable place to enjoy all that Down South has to offer.
You can even bring your dog outside pets only. The yard is fully enclosed for pets & the kids, with some lawn to let them stretch their legs outside whilst you aren't at the beach.
Sit outside under the sheltered patio and enjoy Summer BBQ's or a Winter's red.
You can relax & unwind at this lovely holiday cottage and create lasting memories with family or friends.
Inside you are greeted by a cosy living room with everything you need - TV, DVD player, gas heater for winter.
Adjoining the living room is the kitchen which is fully equipped for preparing & cooking. There is also a MAP coffee machine BYO pods.
Downstairs is completed by two bedrooms, laundry, bathroom and toilet.
Upstairs in the loft is a third bedroom with queen bed & x 2 x singles.
The home will sleep up to 8 people.
All beds are completed in new quality bedding and all the rooms have robes or drawers for storage.
Pet Friendly - however, please advise at enquiry stage if you are intending to have your pet inside the property
MASTER BEDROOM 1 - Queen
BEDROOM 2 - Double
BEDROOM 3 - Queen, 2 x singles
SORRY NO LEAVERS ACCEPTED - PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE
- The CLEANING FEE $180 incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require