Perfect for a large family or couples, sleeps 8. This large modern, rustic stone and rammed earth home is nestled among beautiful trees and borders virgin forest.
This self-contained home consists of 2 living areas, 3 double bedrooms plus a double loft bed and sofa bed (note these are not enclosed rooms, see floorplan), 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a breakfast/meals kitchen, and a wood fired pizza oven in the rear alfresco area. A very comfortable home, warm in winter and cool in summer, with reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion heating, library, games, two TVs, phone for local.
Please note there is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Prices listed are based on 4 adults. calls.
The township of Rosa Brook is just ten minutes south east of Margaret River town centre and is surrounded by some of the best wineries and gourmet delights of the region.
Local attractions include wineries and restaurants; Brown Hill Winery, the Berry Farm, Watershed Wines, Stella Bella Wines and more. Take a short drive to the Darch Road walk trail, the famous Yahava Koffee Works and the Temper chocolate shop. Go horse riding at Jesters Flat, visit the historic Darnell’s General Store and famous artists Rebecca Cool and Ross Miller. Walk in the forest or relax with the birds among the beautiful trees with a glass of your favourite wine and a pizza in the oven (fire ban during summer months prohibits use of pizza oven).
Come for a romantic holiday, visit the many festivals in the region or bring the family for an adventure.
• Sleeps up to 8 people, 2 queen beds, 2 dbl beds plus a dbl sofa bed
• Slow combustion fire and contemporary furnishings make this cottage so comfortable
• TVs and DVDs for your enjoyment
• Wood fired pizza oven and alfresco setting to relax and unwind
• An ideal location to experience the rich diversity of the Margaret River region
• DVD Player
• Stereo iPod/iphone dock
• 2 Plasma/LED TVs
• Linen Supplied – sheets and towels
• Ironing Facilities
• Washing Machine – front loader
• Clothes Dryer
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Wood Fired Pizza Oven
• Additional breakfast kitchen
• Microwave ovens
• Relaxing Lounge areas
• Slow Combustion Heating
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to front and rear living area
• Sorry no pets
• No school leavers
• Alfresco dining
• Abundant wildlife including kangaroos and emus, pet lizards, possums, blue wrens and other birds
• Enjoy the natural surrounds with a stroll through the trees
Please note there is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Prices listed are based on 4 adults.
The loft is not suitable for elderly or disabled due to the stairs.
Please ask us if you have any questions.