Vintners house - a place from which guests can relax and enjoy much of what Pemberton offers on foot. Savour the best coffee in town at The Gallery café in their beautiful al fresco gardens situated just over the road. You won't be able to resist their house smoked trout or perhaps the honey smoked bacon for a special treat to take home. Next door to the café browse through one of West Australia's most renowned timber galleries - you are sure to find that special item that is begging to go home with you. We are in easy walking distance from the Hotel, the shops, newsagency and much more.
Further afield, Pemberton has many wineries - some with cafes attached - this is a day in itself to explore. As you travel about, you will be able to buy seasonal veges from the various local road side stalls, strawberries by the crate fresh from the farm, local marron and fruit in season. Avocados by the dozen in season are not to be missed.
Take a trip on the Pemberton tram deep into the forest, try your hand at fly fishing for trout, visit the mouth of the Donnelly River by boat and discover the wilderness area which is part of what makes Pemberton so very special. Climb a tree Or two
Pemberton has so much to offer both the young and mature visitors. From wine and food to mountain bike riding. tree climbing to fresh water angling, it is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday - take time to unwind and enjoy our peaceful town in the forest.
Vintners House features
- Upstairs Mezzanine bedroom with QS bed plus toddlers bed in dressing room
- Downstairs bedroom with QS bed plus fold up cot
- Children's bedroom with two single beds
- all beds have ample bedding and electric blankets for those colder months
- Downstairs parents lounge with full leather Jason recliner lounge and chairs, wood fired heater, and TV with Foxtel
- Chilren's playroom with TV, DVD , games and fold out double bed
- Central living room with wood fired heater, leather lounge, dining table
- Well equipped kitchen with large gas stove, family size fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread, eggs, juice and home made jam
- New bathroom with large shower, ample shelving and storage, heated towel rail etc
- All linen supplied with beds freshly made up for you
- Quality furniture and fittings throughout
- Outside area with Gas Barbeque
- Use of laundry - please request if required
- Mobile phone coverage
- Accommodates up to eight people comfortably
- Parking for two vehicles
- Books, DVD's, Games provided