Welcome to Belle Vue Cottage Pemberton.
Belle Vue cottage is an original 1940s Timber Mill Cottage that oozes character & charm with all the modern conveniences we are accustomed to.
Situated in the heart of Pemberton & only a short stroll to the Pemberton Hotel, Jaspers Whisky Bar, IGA and the town's cafes and restaurants, Belle Vue Cottage is in the perfect location for your holiday stay.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed Sleeps 2
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed Sleeps 2
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Bunks Sleeps 4
NOTE: there is a trundle under one of the Bunk Beds that can sleep one extra person if needs be.
- Wifi Connection
- TV with Netflix and DVD player
- Coffee Machine with complimentary coffee pods
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning
- Historic Views overlooking tram line which twice daily passes by
- Sleeps 8 comfortably, 9 at a squeeze
- High ceilings
- Modern Appliances
- Washing Machine facilities
- Plenty of parking on site
Please note we do not allow pets at the property, thank you for your understanding