Welcome to Belle Vue Cottage Pemberton.
Belle Vue cottage is an original 1940s Timber Mill Cottage that oozes character & charm with all the modern conveniences we are accustomed to.
We are currently in the process of getting Belle Vue Cottage ready for your stay so please note that the pictures are for reference purposes as it will be freshly painted and a complete change of internal furnishings by the time of your stay.
Situated in the heart of Pemberton & only a short stroll to the Pemberton Hotel, Jaspers Whisky Bar, IGA and the town's cafes and restaurants, Belle Vue Cottage is in the perfect location for your holiday stay.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed Sleeps 2
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed Sleeps 2
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Bunks Sleeps 4
NOTE: there is a trundle under one of the Bunk Beds that can sleep one extra person if needs be.
- Wifi Connection
- TV with Netflix and DVD player
- Coffee Machine with complimentary coffee pods
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning
- Historic Views overlooking tram line which twice daily passes by
- Sleeps 8 comfortably, 9 at a squeeze
- High ceilings
- Modern Appliances
- Washing Machine facilities
- Plenty of parking on site
Please note we do not allow pets at the property, thank you for your understanding