Siuated directly opposite Quindalup beach in the Edgewater Estate, this tranquil, low maintenance, open-plan beach house is best suited for several families with children or multiple couples. With 5 generous bedrooms, easy tile floors and large living areas, the house is a perfect base to access the best of the region: beaches, wineries, breweries, galleries, coffee shops and stunning natural scenery.
Accommodating 5 couples up to 12 guests this charming beach house is directly across the road from the beach and in a quiet cul de sac with:
- ocean views
- large open plan lounge/kitchen area
- low maintenance finishes
- single level suiting small children or the elderly
- 3 bathrooms 2 in the main residence and 1 in a separate building with under cover access from the main house
- peaceful location beyond the Quindalup boat ramp.
A full kitchen is provided with cutlery, crockery, pots and pans for 12 guests.
There is on site parking for at least 5 cars.
- no access to the garage, shed or WIR in the main bedroom
- BYO towels
- sorry no Leavers
For access, the house has a lock box with key and the lock box code is provided to quests before arrival.
The host is available at all times by text, email and phone to answer any queries.
For getting around the region, a car is best, though you can walk/ride to Dunsborough on the bike path which passes the house and you can walk to Quindalup beach in 30 seconds.