This stunning beachside cottage has much more than meets the eye. It's incredible size is more fitting of a palace that has plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.
With two large living areas plus a separate kids chill-out room there won’t ever be times where you feel on-top of each other. 3 smart TV’s where you can utilise your own personal access to Netflix using the house wifi.
A huge modern kitchen offers everything you need to prepare and cook the family meal including dishwasher, coffee machine, family size fridge. Plenty of room to store all your supplies and make yourself feel right at home.
There is a large main bathroom which consists of bath, shower & toilet. The other bathroom in the home is an ensuite off the master bedroom which has a dual access separate toilet/powder room for those using the upper wing of the house.
There is also a separate toilet in the laundry area.
Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for home. Wifi is included.
Enjoy BBQ's and endless sunny days with family and friends in the ocean breeze. Outside is a paradise where you can sit & relax for hours in the shade whilst the kids run around in the fully fenced yard. So much soft lawn to play on and there's even a cubby house & sand pit
There are choices of the backyard with large deck area & outdoor seating, BBQ, cubby house and lawn otherwise chill out on the front deck with a sneaky wine whilst the kids play on the lawn & you gaze over to catch glimpses of the ocean.
When the beach beckons, it is only a stones throw away to our beautiful turquoise shore. You won't even need to pack lunch, just nip back to the house to grab supplies when needed.
When you want to retire home, wash off in the amazing outdoor shower that is connected to hot water.
3 adult bikes & a kayak are also provided for guest use.
The location is perfect with the beach only a stroll away, as well as a quality boat ramp just up the road. There are corner shops within walking distance to get basic groceries, fish & chips, bakery food & bottle-shop plus the best take-away coffee Otherwise the Busselton CBD & Jetty precinct are only 5 minutes drive away.
There is plenty of parking plus room for a boat - with a purpose built undercover parking area including drain for wash down.
Bedroom 1 - King bed with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2 - Tri bunk - double on bottom, single up top
Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Singles
Bedroom 5 - Queen bed
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $8 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require