“Djinda” is a stylish, contemporary, light-filled, well-equipped holiday house on a large bush block designed to enjoy the native bushland and panoramic valley views indoor and outdoor.
This beautiful holiday house is named “Djinda” which means “star” in the local Aboriginal Noongar language. On clear nights the views of the Milky Way are breathtaking. The window setup in the two master bedrooms gives you a magical view of the stars while lying in your bed.
Recently built, this four bedroom, two bathroom house, fully equipped and serviced, with room for up to 10 people, is a home for families or friends to share good times in the high quality of life environment of Down South WA.
Set up of rooms:
1 master bedroom - 1 queen size bed, with walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom
1 master bedroom - 1 queen size bed, with separate bathroom
1 bedroom - 1 bunk bed, 1 extra mattress
1 bedroom - 1 bunk bed, 1 single bed
Special about this house:
• Great location in the hills between Yallingup and Dunsborough – feels like being in the country, but short drive to town centre, shops, spas, restaurants, breweries, galleries, beaches and wineries.
• Star gazing from your bedroom.
• Have breakfast on the deck while being observed by kangaroos, cockatoos and kookaburras.
• Enjoy a swim in the fresh waters of the dam at walking distance
• Listen to birds’ concerts around the house while enjoying a nice glass of local wine.
• The house will make guests feel at home while on holiday.
• Well-equipped kitchen for cooking and enjoyment of local produce
Other house features:
• Large covered timber deck on south side with valley views
• Terrace/entertainment area on north-side with bush views
• Outdoor hot shower
• Open plan living, kitchen, dining area
• Ideal set up for two families or couples, each with their own side of the house
• Free WIFI and Netflix
• Megaboom portable Bluetooth speaker
• Dining table sits 10 people
• Outdoor dining table sits 10 people
• Theatre room with large HD flat screen TV and movies
• Delonghi Nespresso machine
• Filtered rainwater
• Folder with information about local attractions, including wineries, local produce, restaurants, galleries, and more
• Dunsborough 10 min drive
• Yallingup 10 min drive
• wood fire bakery 1 min drive/10 min walk
• Wide variety of world class and boutique wineries, breweries, restaurants, café’s, day spas and art galleries
• Famous surf beaches like Yallingup
• Stunning beaches like Injidup, Meelup, Eagle Bay, Bunker Bay and Smith Beach
• National parks
• Hiking trails
• 4WD trails
• Simmo’s Ice cream & kids’ entertainment
• Indigenous Cultural Centre
• Waterslide park
• Coastal and bushland wildlife
• Whale watching in season
• Sea fishing tours
• Golf courses
• Gourmet food specialists
• 2 person kayak with peddles and roof straps
• Exchange library incl. ‘book club’ books – we accept any language
• Variety of board games
Please note that the house is not particularly suitable for very young children. The block is not fully fenced, there are no safety features on kitchen cupboards or table corners and some of the furniture is fragile like the glass coffee table.
Strictly no school leavers, no pets and no parties.