PLEASE NOTE PRICING IS ONLY CURRENT UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2018 and is subject to change.
Welcome to beautiful YALLINGUP, the SOUTH WEST and the gateway to the MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION.
Just some of the many reasons to make Yallingup Marvellous Marrinup your new HOME AWAY FROM HOME:
• Quiet and secluded beautiful natural bush block located on MARRINUP DRIVE just off Caves Road that adjoins National Park, has ‘Land for Wildlife’ and is home to Possums, Kookaburras, Blue Tongue Lizards, Birds, Kangaroos, Owls, etc., and when in season, the wildflowers and kangaroo paws are just another stunning aspect of this lovely property.
• Walking distance via bush tracks or road to Yallingup Beach, Heritage Listed Caves House Hotel with some of the most beautiful gardens you will see, Studio Gallery and Bistro, Little Fish Restaurant, Yallingup Galleries, Yallingup Bakery, Andy’s Cafe, Shaana Cafe and Restaurant, Yallingup Hall and many more local attractions.
• A 5-10 minute drive to Yallingup Beach, Smiths Beach, Canal Rocks, Dunsborough Town Centre and the road to the beautiful beaches of Cape Naturaliste and the Margaret River Wine Region.
• FREE Caves House Hotel Wave Shuttle Bus Service between Yallingup and Dunsborough Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings will collect you from the property en-route to venues - subject to availability and season.
• Numerous walk trail/tracks for the adventurers.
• The sound of the ocean, whales and swell in the evenings.
• Wood fire for the winter months.
• Just a short scenic drive to all the other magnificent attractions and festivals this Region has to offer; Gracetown, Cowerumup, Margaret River, Augusta, Busselton and many more.
Whether you spend your days exploring, sit back and relax by the fire or enjoy a quiet drink in the evening listening to the surf on big swell days; look no further it's your choice and it's all right here. Endless beaches, wineries, art galleries, restaurants, breweries, pubs, taverns, shops, tours, wildflowers and attractions, etc.
Refer to the bottom of this page for a guide on some of the 2018 events in this Region.
. Spacious Living Area with views to bush.
. Activity room
. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
. Main Bedroom: 1 x queen bed with bedsides, 1 x king single with king trundle, 1 x dresser, walk in robe and ensuite.
. Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed with bedsides, 1 x dresser and built-in- robe.
. Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed with bedsides and built-in robe.
. Large undercover outdoor area and 8 seater outdoor setting with large Beef Eater BBQ. Beautiful bush outlook/views.
. Large undercover double carport.
. Flat screen TV/DVD, Foxtel and Satellite Receiver with pre-recorded movies. IPhone/IPod stereo/dock and Internet available.
. Large refrigerator, microwave, kettle, toaster, sandwich press and Ninja mixer.
. Full kitchen crockery, cutlery and utensils.
. Iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
. House can accommodate 6 persons with a couple of spare beds for the unexpected guest.
. There is wire fencing to the property and pets are considered on request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Linen is an optional extra. Only doonas and pillows provided. Linen available by request at booking at $25 per bed.
If not requesting linen, please bring your own bed sheets, pillow cases, bath and beach towels.
. NO SCHOOLIES
. NO LARGE PARTIES, EVENTS OR GATHERINGS.
. NO SMOKING INSIDE HOME
. NO UNDER 25'S UNLESS STAYING WITH FAMILY MEMBERS
. PETS TO REMAIN OUTSIDE AND ARE TO BE CONTAINED WITHIN THE WIRE FENCED AREA OF THE PROPERTY UNLESS PRIOR AGREEMENT OTHERWISE
Caretakers on-site intermittently.
SOME OF THE REGION'S 2018 EVENTS
This property is within an approximate 1 to 2 hour scenic drive to many of the neighboring towns and 2018 events such as too many to mention them all:
. SunSmart Busselton Jetty Swim; February 11-12
. Nannup Music Festival; March 2-5
. Pemberton Classic Bike Race; March 3-4
. Augusta River Festival; March 4
. Downunder Country Music Weekend, Bridgetown; March 16-18
. Leeuwin Family Concert, Margaret River; March 24
. Emergence Creative Festival, Margaret River; March 21-24
. Margaret River Weekend of Music; April 6-8
. Margaret River Pro; April 11-22
. X-Adventure Dunsborough; April 21-22
. Margaret River Region Open Studios; April 28 - May 13
. Ironman 70.3 Busselton; May 6
. Targa South West, Car Rally; May 18-20
. Whale Watching Season; Mid May - early December
. Manjimup 15000 Motorcross; June 1-3
. Jazz by the Bay, Dunsborough; June 1-4
. Naidoc Week Events; July 8-15
. Nannup Flower and Garden Festival; August 16-19
. CinefestOZ, Busselton, Bunbury, Margaret River; August 22-26
. Cape to Cape MTB Challenge, Augusta to Dunsborough; October 18-21
. Blues at Bridgetown, November 9-11
. Margaret River Gourmet Escape, November 15-18
The above is just a guide. Please check with event organisers to confirm dates/details as these may change. Please check distances and satisfy yourself of the distance from the property to the events involved.