Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Fenced yard Fenced yard
No pets - We may make exceptionsWe may make exceptions
No events - Parties may be allowed, please check with us firstParties may be allowed, please check with us first
No smoking - We cannot accommodate smoking on our property.We cannot accommodate smoking on our property.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please wash sand off outside before entering cottage.
- If you eat on the couch, please throw a beach towel down first.
- Wet towels mildew very quickly here. There are towel hooks outside on both sides of the kitchen door, for your convenience.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by Hal & Terri ArnoldAsk a question
About Hal & Terri Arnold
For more than 15 years, we visited all the islands, looking for the perfect spot to call home. We have fallen in love with Waimanalo Beach. It is off the beaten path, yet it is close to Honolulu, Kailua and Waikiki. We love the nurseries, farm fresh produce and eggs, our neighbors, and of course our spectacular beach. Terri is a gardener and writer, and Hal loves airplanes, woodworking and guitars.
Hal & Terri Arnold purchased this Cottage in 2016
Why Hal & Terri Arnold chose Waimanalo Beach
The most beautiful, uncrowded beach in Hawaii is a two minute walk away. Waimanalo residents were annoyed when Dr. Beach rated our beach Number One in the country in 2015.
- english, spanish