Breathtaking views, ideally located. Modern and well equipped. HUTB 008965 38
- english, french, spanish, italian, Français juste un peu
About Giovanni Frittoli
'I will be very happy to give you informations and any help on your arrival and during your stay'. I speak english, italian, spanish and just a little french. I am always available to receive you and show the property, with all the explications and information you might need. I will provide you with free guides, maps, tips and directions for nice beaches, restaurants and tapa’s bars, Barcelona, sports and activities for adults or for kids, amusement Parks, water parks, Natural Parks, wineries, shopping, tourist attractions, arts & culture and about hidden gems and medieval towns. As well as about local services such as shops directions for fresh fish, butcher’s, fresh bread, local markets, grocery stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, parkings, train and transportation information.
Giovanni Frittoli purchased this Villa in 2006
What makes this Villa unique
In this same property the owner has an apartment with private and separated entrance and outdoor areas, on different levels. There isn't any interference between the two accommodations but the owner is very next to you for any need for information, tips, little maintenances or emergency.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Smoking is permitted only outdoor.
For little pets ask to the owner
Highchair, travel cot, car seat availables
Minimum age of primary renter:23
Max guests:23 (sleeps up to 23 adults)
The holder of the credid card used for payments must be present at check in and has to bring a personal document and the same credid card.
In case the guest did not have to respect the previous rules, he will have to make a cash deposit for the full rent and deposit to check in.
Please read the contract (expecially house rules) and terms & conditions. Thank you.
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Jolly boys 2019
We were a party of eight lads on our annual lads holiday... Was an amazing villa with great views.. Its high up in the hills so you defo need a car.... We had 2... Not a lot in the local village but highly recommend calella which is a 15 min drive.
We had a wonderful time and the property was fantastic giving all of us space when needed.
The pool was really clean and cool perfect for the 14 of us that spent a lot of time in it! The kitchen was brilliantly stocked and plenty of eating areas - we used the bbq a lot too. Watching the sun rise on the front balcony quickly became a daily favourite. Giovanni could not have been more helpful and responsive to requests. Also so easy to get to Barcelona, Girona and great local beaches
This villa is very good for big groups as was our 17 people. Nice place and kind owner Giovani.
Very good value for thing you get. Good location for Barcelona visitors. Some minus there can be a little bit hot 😢
Actually this July was exceptionally hot, with record temperatures throughout Europe. We have increased the number of available fans.
Thank you Algis for your visit, fantastic guest and very nice people. Hope to see you again.
1st Travel Abroad
1st time staying in a home rather than a hotel. Took some time getting used to it. Giovanni made us feel at home and was very friendly and gave us lots of info in regards to food, sites and entertainment. Thank you!!
We are glad we chose your home to stay in, Giovanni!
With eleven of us plus the baby, we all had a wonderful time. The location was convenient to the train station, driving north into the country and along the shore, the home was lovely and your hospitality was truly appreciated. The house and pool were very clean, the appliances, etc. were all excellent. Thank you, Giovanni for being so accommodating and providing us with suggestions for the beach, restaurants, great bakery and wine/tapas store! It was a pleasure to have met you. And Betsy's meal was wonderful too! Melanie
Beautiful spacious villa to stay in Argentona, Barcelona
Beautiful spacious villa to stay in Argentona, Barcelona
A group of 14 of us stayed at the end of May and here’s our review:
· Giovanni is a great host and he is super helpful with any requests. He helped to book taxis for us, left a food hamper for our arrival which was very handy having kids etc so we had something to eat on our arrival. It was a big birthday for me so I arrived at the villa and received a bunch of flowers which was a great touch. Thank you Giovanni.
· Also, Giovanni organised for a chef to cook at the villa for one of the evenings and I would really recommend it as the food was just amazing!
· The villa is very spacious and even though there were 14 of us we didn’t feel like it was cramped as it has a lot of levels and areas to chill out in.
· BBQ area is great for families to eat/drink.
· The views are stunning and it’s nice and quiet if you want to just relax.
· We made great use of the pool even though it was cold but weather was so hot which made it nicer to have a swim.
· The following were provided so very helpful for families: towels, hair dryer, iron and board, plenty of cutlery, dinner sets, glasses etc in kitchen.
· It is a steep climb to get into the villa but Giovanni helped with the bags so wasn’t an issue.
· The bedrooms are all very spacious with most of them having an en-suite.
· Amazing villa to stay and a great host.
Argentona , our little town is really located in a perfect place for those who wants to enjoy all that Catalonia and Barcelona can offer. In the 5 minutes radius there are beaches , mountains for walking, parks, supermarkets , shops , bars , restaurants , tapas bars , leisure centers for children.
In the 10 minute radius there are water parks , golf courts, shopping centers, wineries, and more.
And in 25 minutes you can be in Barcelona with all that such a fantastic city has to offer .
The owner (he speaks english) is always available to provide information and tips on all activities and interesting places . Beaches , parks, restaurants, small shops for fresh and local food , supermarkets, outdoor markets , water parks , golf, bike rentals, museums, wineries tours , and how to reach, parking and visit in Barcelona , information about parking and trains and transport , beach bars , shopping ....