Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Shared bedroom. Must be authorized.Shared bedroom. Must be authorized.
Pets allowed - Must be authorized. Must be authorized.
No smoking - Strictly prohibited!Strictly prohibited!
Max guests: 4 - 2 adults in king bed. Possible kids on cots.2 adults in king bed. Possible kids on cots.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The Rental Agreement provided here outlines House Rules. It must be signed or acknowledged via the Homeaway/VRBO system.
- Your home address required. Provide information about your party and wants. If nothing is provided I will reject the reservation request initially.
- Due to COVID 2020 check in time may be delayed due to additional cleaning and disinfecting. Check out times will be strongly enforced.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Andrew PierceAsk a question
About Andrew Pierce
The property and the surrounding area are very dear to me. We donated thousands of acres to the State of Maine for a Maine State Land Reserve which is now enjoyed and respected by enthusiastic visitors. We work hard to keep our remaining private peninsula pristine and in complete respect to the natural beauty of the area. I grew up in the Bangor and Downeast area and have a strong connection to the Acadia region.
Andrew Pierce purchased this Cabin in 1933
Why Andrew Pierce chose East Hancock
Our property is surrounded by two proximal reserves: 2000+ acres east of Donnell Pond and 4500 acres northeast of our Lake. The mountains and lakes formed by the Tunk Mountain Pluton constitute one of the most distinctive landmarks of the East Coastal Region. The two reserves include mid-elevation (~1,300 foot) summits of Tunk Mountain, Black Mountain, and Caribou Mountain as well as Tilden Pond, and Little Long Pond. web site: maine.gov/doc/nrimc/mnap/reservesys/tunklake.htm
What makes this Cabin unique
The State’s best private beach, cleanest water and swimming, fantastic views and sunsets, well maintained cabin and the very close proximity to the Maine coast and Acadia National Park. A perfect romantic get-a-way or a memorable family Maine woods, lake and coastal experience!
- english, german, spanish, Spanish, German and vietnamese.