Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The Stables has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and has stunning views.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please ensure that the cottage is left in a condition that you expect to find it in.
- We reserve the right to charge guests for any damage to the cottages or their contents.
- We are not liable for guest's personal injury or loss of personal property.
Hosted by Tina BainesAsk a question
About Tina Baines
Donative Holiday Cottages is set on a family run working farm. We have DIY livery stables, beef cows and arable crops. Myself (Tina) and Mark run the cottages with a little help from our two teenage children. A warm welcome is given to our holiday guests and we are always willing to help them in any way that we can.
Tina Baines purchased this Cottage in 2009
Why Tina Baines chose Polesworth
The Stables is set in a very quiet location and has stunning, far reaching views of the countryside. It is a very cosy cottage and is perfect for summer of winter holidays.
What makes this Cottage unique
Our location is unique with being based on a working family run farm with horses and beefs cows. The views are stunning because we are on top of a hill overlooking the countryside.