Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only. dogs charged at £15 per dog per stayDogs only. dogs charged at £15 per dog per stay
Max guests: 6
- only toilet paper is to be flushed down toilets as the property is on a septic tank.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times due to being located on a working smallholding and Livestock around.
- Bike storage There is a shed available for bicycles to be stored. This can be locked however we accept no liability for loss or damage to any bikes.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Hosted byAsk a question
Lea, Vick, and Annie welcome you to Pentwyn Barn. Here is a little more about us. We moved to Brynamman in 2011 after falling in love with the village we decided to buy Pentwyn Farm with the idea of living a semi-self sufficient lifestyle.
purchased this House in 2019
Why chose Brynamman
in 2019 we bought the adjoining barn and renovated it to provide a holiday let with a home from home atmosphere for people looking to enjoy the countryside and seek some solitude far from the madding crowds.
What makes this House unique
Pentwyn Barn is situated on our working smallholding, where sheep, pigs, chickens, and ducks wander free-range. If you have small children who would like to meet the animals and help collect fresh eggs then this can be arranged.