Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - smoking outside onlysmoking outside only
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- This is a quiet neighborhood and this accommodation is only suitable for quiet people. Loud noise is not tolerated, especially during the summer.
- Outdoor quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am. Do not create loud outdoor noise at a level that disturbs the neighbors. Do not play music outdoors.
- Send us a list of the names and ages of all guests. Only registered guests are permitted on the property. Visitors must have owner consent.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Lisa and Mike RomalisAsk a question
About Lisa and Mike Romalis
Lisa and Mike moved from Vancouver to the Sunshine Coast in 1991 and never looked back! We have lived in Gibsons, Sechelt, Halfmoon Bay and Powell River. By now, we know both the upper and lower Sunshine Coast like the back of our hand :) Along the way, we raised 3 kids who are now living their own journeys. We absolutely love our corner of the world on the Sunshine Coast and we would be happy to help you plan your vacation here so you can make the most of it!
Lisa and Mike Romalis purchased this House in 1994
Why Lisa and Mike Romalis chose East Porpoise Bay
If you love the outdoors and viewing wildlife then there is no easier way to do it. If you enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, strolling beaches and beach trails, and lounging on a waterside deck--then this place is for you.
What makes this House unique
Located next to Porpoise Bay Park. The park is a 5-minute stroll down a trail at the end of the street (or a short walk down the beach). Beautiful salmon stream, bird estuary, swimming beach, kids playground and more. This large park is very popular and has a provincial campsite that is fully booked during the summer. Enjoy the Beach House view of Porpoise Bay and it's ever changing scenery and abundant wildlife. Today we saw killer whales jumping out of the water while chasing schools of herring!