3 BR -- 2.5 baths, sleeper sofa in loft, maximum guests are 6
A queen sofa bed is located in loft. There is an assortment of over 100 DVDs to enjoy during your stay. TV and DVD player in all bedrooms. Streaming TV available only in Living Room and Master bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Use extreme caution on decksUse extreme caution on decks
No smoking - Smoking only on deck, properly discard buttsSmoking only on deck, properly discard butts
Max guests: 6 - Preapproved guest above 6 persons are $35 per day Preapproved guest above 6 persons are $35 per day
- Only one 13 gallon bag of trash may be left behind in trash can at front of stairs. Please periodically take trash to Waynesville Trash Station.
- Dishes, cookware, glassware and utensils are to be washed and put away clean. Please remove sheets, pillow cases, and place with towels in hampers.
- Refrigerator must be emptied of all food. Additional cleaning expenses will be deducted from Security Deposit. Travel insurance is recommended.
This home is located in Maggie Valley surrounded by golf courses, fishing spots, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, waterfalls, the Great Smoky Mountain Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway , all within about 5 miles. The Cataloochee Ski Resort is about 10 minutes away as is Waynesville and numerous local restaurants and attractions. By car, the city of Asheville and the beautiful Biltmore Estate is approximately 30 minutes away.
The Cherokee Indian Reservation and a large Casino are about 20 minutes drive. Within an hour drive is Dollywood, Gatlinburg, in Tennessee.
Hosted by Robert OteroAsk a question