Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms sleeps 8 comfortably- large yard and garden
Master Bedroom on ground floor with bath three bedrooms with 2 twin beds each on second floor In the second floor bedrooms the twin beds can be combined to make a king sized bed. There is also a pull out queen sleeper couch in the living room. Very comfortable, modern, new and light filled rooms.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Linens and towels are provided -launderbefore you leave.
- House will be cleaned but must be left in good condition.
- Garbage will be collected by service - place garbage in outside barrels
Wonderful beach neighborhood with views of the salt water pond, a few hundred feet from the pond and the Tuthill Preserve. Charming varied island, with beaches, fishing, hiking, swimming, biking within walking distance of house.
- english, french, spanish
About Lisa Reindorf
WE are an architect couple with an architecture firm in Boston. We had been visiting the Vineyard for many years and love it here. So we finally bought land, designed and built this beautiful home together.
Lisa Reindorf purchased this house in 2012
Why Lisa Reindorf chose Edgartown
This property is in a wonderful location on a sandy road leading to Sengekontacket pond. Its an easy bike ride to the beach and near conservation land.
What makes this house unique
This is a quiet and lovely area. We love sitting on the deck in the afternoon overlooking the garden, having dinner on the deck, picking vegetables, walking down to the pond or biking.