Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 BR, 2 BA,A/C, King Bed, WiFi, 55' TV, Option to Buy OE Passes. Remodel 2020
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- As is custom with Cape Rental, linens not included. Please contact me if you wish to add linens. Thanks.
- Minimum $300 Fee if evidence of Pet found.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Brewster is the 'Inner Elbow' of the Cape, so you can explore all the Cape has to offer from this central location. Cape Cod bike trail cuts across this resort Or you can also cycle out the fire lane, and ride in Nickerson Park, which also connects to the Cape Cod bike trail. Multiple Golf and mini golf courses in area. Since owner a Member of Ocean Edges Club you may purchase access to Ocean Edge's Activities, pools within walking distance. Brewster Beaches are low tide and warm water, think lake water temp, bay effect. Orleans a short drive away is the start of the national seashore, high surf with cooler water temps.
1) Take the boat to either Martha's Vineyard Or Nantucket Island.
2) Drive to P-Town (Provincetown).
3) Whale watching take the boat either out of P-Town or Hyannis.
4) Visit Monomony see seals, then dinner at Chatham in the evening.
5) Rent bikes, cycle Cape cod Rail Trail.
6) Rent Kayak or Canoe
Golf: Access to Ocean Edge Golf non Prime Season available. Play before Memorial or after Labor day.
Play at Captains 36 hole in Brewster year round, about 3 mile drive to Captains year round.