Duplex with 2 bedrooms for 5 people with great views of the Sea
- english, french, german, spanish, italian
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Nice place and perfect host.
Bruno is a perfect host. House is ideal for visiting Denia. But you need a navigator to find the house.
The house is very continently located a wounderfull boardwalk about 8 k long. The owner was very helpful with any question we had.
Denia is located in the province of Alicante, the door of the Costa Blanca and enjoys a climate with an average temperature of 20 ° and over 300 days of sunshine a year. Capital of the Marina Alta region, it has a complete tourist infrastructure and services (hospital, ferry terminal, train and bus, an important fishing and commercial port, etc.).
Among its most important tourist attractions are:
• Castle of Roman origin
• Historic Center, Ethnological museum, toy museum.
• Natural Park of Montgó
• Las Marinas Beach with more than 12 km of uninterrupted sand.
• Las Marinas Beach with rocky coves
• Marine Reserve of Cape San Antonio
• Fishing Port, Yacht Club and Marina