- 2 BRS, 1 BA, Sleeps 4 Adults + 2 Children
We have comfortable accommodations for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and up to 3 children. One double bed, two twins, a fold-out Queen, a twin window seat/bed and another twin built-in are available. Because of the community shared septic system, cBay cottage may not exceed four adults.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Customers must contact the property owners/managers to confirm interest in renting.
- Property owners/manager shall contact and confirm acceptance of rental request.
- cBay Cottage is available by the week (7-night rental only) with a Friday arrival and a Friday departure, prepaid by personal or business check only.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Location! We are directly on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay, a 40 minute drive to the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, 35 minutes to Maryland's first settlement - St. Mary's City, just 45 miles southeast of Washington DC, 60 miles south of Baltimore and only 15 miles north of historic Solomons Island - Calvert County, Maryland. TO DO: Relax... relax! But if you like to hike - try our endless hiking trails shared with the American Chestnut Land Trust; or take a beach walk. Do you enjoy finding interesting antiques? Or how about bird watching, fossil shark's tooth hunting or skate watching? Enjoy listening to the surf or watch tall and large ships pass. Visit the Patuxent Naval Air Test Pilot Station & Museum. Swim, fish, or relearn how to build a sand castle with your children for the first time.
Other Activities: fossil hunting, shark tooth hunting, beach walks - Send us your questions via HomeAway and we'll get back with you.
Sue or Steve Kullen (e-mail is the best contact method)
- german, American