Cozy 2 bedroom cabin near Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and Munising, MI
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Adults only - No ChildrenAdults only - No Children
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Use of on property kayaks is at renters own risk - owners are NOT liable for use.
- Maximum capacity of 2 adult persons - no exceptions.
- No Smoking. No Pets. No camping in the yard - no exceptions.
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore hugs the south shore of Lake Superior in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It's known for the dramatic multicolored Pictured Rocks cliffs. Unusual sandstone formations like Miners Castle and Chapel Rock define the park’s headlands. Twelvemile Beach has a trail through a nearby white birch forest. Remnants of shipwrecks dot the shoreline around Au Sable Point’s 19th-century lighthouse.
John and Jane Sedlecky - Owners
Why John and Jane Sedlecky - Owners chose Wetmore
Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is unlike anywhere else in the world, especially near Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. From Munising to Paradise are some of the most beautiful adventures in the state.
What makes this Cabin unique