Guest Home on horse ranch w/dir access to Forest Svc hiking trails & a hot tub
the space is studio style, so there is no wall separating the sleeping spaces from the dining, living and kitchen areas
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised by adults near horsesChildren must be supervised by adults near horses
Pets allowed - Please do not allow pets on the furniture or bedsPlease do not allow pets on the furniture or beds
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Let us know how many beds you need made upLet us know how many beds you need made up
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please keep dogs off furniture & also on leashes to prevent horses from kicking them, aggressive interaction w/another dog & to protect the chickens
- WIFI GB allowance is capped & WIFI service slows after a relatively low amount of GBs are consumed each month; please do not stream movies, etc.
- Please do not visit the horses unaccompanied. Being herd animals w/a pecking order, they often boss each other around and humans have to be careful
- english, spanish
Jim and I (Donna) have lived on our ranch in Darby, MT, for 12 years with our son Dean, now 17, and a multitude of critters; 8 horses, 4 (fenced) dogs, 2 cats, and 40 chickens. We enjoy horseback riding, skiing and riding bikes. Donna is a self-employed mortgage broker and Jim is a rancher, producer, arranger, and both work out of our home and are usually available.
Donna purchased this Guest House in 2006
What makes this Guest House unique
If we have help available, you can ride the horses on the property! We have 20 acres, a round pen (for learning) and a large arena. Please ask about availability for your desired dates