1 bedroom, one bathroom with office
I grew up on a farm in Saskatchewan but Vancouver has been my home for 27 years! So I am very familiar with different neighbourhoods and where the cool local spots are. Of course, my favourite neighbourhood is Mount Pleasant for the locally owned stores and restaurants and walkability to anything you need! I play a number of sports including ice hockey, golf, tennis and snowboarding. I will also never miss a good shoe sale :) This is my home for most of the year and enjoy sharing it during the summer months. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Sandra purchased this Townhouse in 10
Why Sandra chose East Side
Cozy, private, modern and walk to anywhere!
What makes this Townhouse unique
Nicknamed "The Treehouse" as the balcony off the bedroom is in the maple trees and perfect for enjoying a good read and a coffee or tea. I also love all the natural light as there are windows on three sides but is extremely private.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
No smoking indoors or on balconies.
Children not allowed
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Excellent location for our week-long stay in Vancouver. Sandra was a great host. Check in was very easy! The bed is small and could use a topper and the shower didn’t quite get hot enough for our liking, but otherwise a very comfortable stay. Would definitely stay there again. Thanks Sandra!
Comfortable property with extras
This property was very welcoming. Sandra goes the extra mile to ensure comfort of her guests. Enjoyable stay. Highly recommend
Thanks Carley --- you are welcome back anytime!
Perfect apartment and location. Clean, cute and tidy! Host great!
Excellent experience from beginning to end. Cozy place to stay for a prolonged visit with everything you need for your stay. Would definitely stay here again! Highly recommend this place!
Thank you Nancy - it was a joy hosting you. Hope to see you again!
Very easy process. Sandra looked after us very well. Great location and easy access to the city.
Everything about our stay was perfect. Key pad is super easy to use for in and out access. The space was immaculate and Sandra's attention to detail was extraordinary. We LOVED the location and felt like locals. A new way for us to discover more of Vancouver. 1 block from great coffee, shops & restaurants yet on a quiet beautiful, tree lined residential street. Awesome to have a washer/dryer. A quick drive to downtown and other fun districts and super easy to find parking for our rental car right out front. One of our best trips ever thanks to having such a wonderful landing pad. We did find it useful to have a rental car. We were going to go with cabs since Vancouver doesn't yet allow Uber but decided last minute to get a rental. (side note: Expo rent-a-car was a local car rental place. We got a great rate & excellent service). Thank you Sandra.
Thanks Rebecca - you are perfect guests and are welcome back anytime!
Third time staying here and love it. Sooo convenient!
Close to transport and lovely Main Street.
- Trendy Main Street/Mount Pleasant known for coffee, craft beer, and vintage shops
- 1 block to the Bus Stop (#3) which will take you downtown in 12 minutes or to the airport in 30 minutes
- plenty of places to eat within a short walking distance (vegetarian, pub, sushi, western, Pho, etc)
- a couple of pubs within a few blocks (5 Point, Colony) or walk or bus the 10-12 blocks up Main Street for some live music at Chai Lounge or Cottage Bistro
- coffee shops are everywhere and include JJ Bean, Starbucks, 49th Parallel to name a few
- Local craft beer tasting rooms, 33 Acres and Brassneck are a 7 minute walk
- Mount Pleasant Park is a block away
- a grocery store, liquor store and pharmacy are within 2 blocks
-bicycle routes are within a block and you can ride to Science World, the Seawall and Skytrain in minutes (downhill!) There is also bike share stations (Mobibikes) within 2 blocks.
-it is a *top floor, corner unit in a small quiet complex (NOTE: top floor meaning their are stairs :)
-the bedroom has a balcony to savour morning coffee/tea or an evening nightcap
-the bathroom has heated floors and a soaker tub
-the kitchen/dining/living area is open with high ceilings, a balcony, and tons of natural light
-the kitchen has everything you need if you want to stay in, including a cappuccino maker, dishes, etc.
- All appliances are stainless with a microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and fridge with filtered water and ice maker
-Free WIFI and basic cable/smart TV with Netflix
- washer and dryer
- there is also an iron, ironing board and hair dryer for your use
- free street parking is available on a first come, first serve basis
- NOTE: this is a non smoking building which includes all balconies and doorways.
-Check in times can be flexible, depending on arrival and departure times
-No smoking or pets please
-There are young families in the complex, so please watch noise levels after 11pm
- I provide coffee, tea but no meals.
- Please note that my place accommodates singles or couples only
-When responding, I'd love to know a bit about you. What you like to do, why you're in Vancouver, and what you do at home.
There is a list of my favourite local places and amenities in the apartment, as well as guidebooks and maps for use during your stay.
NO extra guests! Singles or couples only.