Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - dog fee $100. small or med dog with approval.dog fee $100. small or med dog with approval.
No smoking - if you must smoke, it must be outside onlyif you must smoke, it must be outside only
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- No cats allowed due to allergies. We only allow dogs under 40 lbs. Xtra fee $100. and must be approved before booking. Must be crated when alone.
- There is be a house book with info on kitchen table along with garage opener. We will email Nest door code and garage key code to you.
- If you have a dog, use poop bags and dispose in cans on trail. Our garden is for relaxing so please take your dog to dog park and on walks to poop.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Kay van OortAsk a question
About Kay van Oort
My name is Kay and have been married to a Dutchman for many years. We have two grown sons and one grandson. We love Santa Fe but also enjoy the Netherlands where we travel frequently to see friends and family. We hope you enjoy your stay!!
Why Kay van Oort chose Santa Fe
The location of our home is perfect as it is easy to go visit the downtown area as it is close to I 25 plus the accessibility to the walking trails, tennis courts and local shops, churches, museums and hospitals. Everything is easy to get to.
What makes this House unique
We particularly like the wrap around porch and having dinner outside under our large trees and roses. Lots of things to do and see in Santa Fe:Santa Fe Festival Dates Check out Santa Fe's Visitors Bureau for more info Pueblo Feast Days throughout the year. See the list below Santa Fe Restaurant Week - late Feb Santa Fe Century Bike Ride - May 20 Canyon Road Spring Art Festival - May 12 - 13 ARTSmart Edible Art Tour (Canyon Road and Downtown) - June 8 - 9 Rodeo De Santa Fe - June 20-23 Santa Fe Opera - June 29- August 25 International Folk Art Festival - July 13 - 15 Spanish Market - July 28 to 29 Indian Market - August 16 to 20 Burning of Zozobra - August 31 Fiestas de Santa Fe - Sept 7 - 9 Santa Fe Wine and Chile Fiesta - Sept 26 - Sep 29 International Balloon Fiesta (ABQ) - Oct 6 - Oct 14 Indigenous Peoples Celebration - Oct 8 Santa Fe Independant Film Festival - last week of October Las Posadas - December 10 Canyon Road Farolito Walk - December 24 and so much more!
- english, Dutch