5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, sleeps a maximum of 8
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Only one dog allowed unless authorised with owner Only one dog allowed unless authorised with owner
Max guests: 8
- The towels provided are for use in the cottage only and are not to be taken to the beach.
- Guests are required to put out the rubbish on a Thursday evening for a collection early Friday morning. Or for short breaks put out on Sunday evening.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the bedrooms. If you allow a dog use of the garden, please ensure that any mess is removed & disposed of.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Lyme Regis is the perfect place for a family holiday and Appletrees has been equipped particularly with families in mind. When our children were small, the short level walk to the beach was a huge advantage with its glorious bay of golden sand which curves around and joins the celebrated Cobb and its tiny harbour.Within easy reach of Lyme Regis lie many places of interest. For walkers, try any of the cliff top walks for spectacular coastal views, or travel west to the river Otter or east to fascinating Chesil beach, Abbotsbury Swannery or Portland. For children, try Cricket St. Thomas, Seaton Percorama or Farway Country park. Or, close to home the Seaton to Colyton tramway. The town offers a good golf course, many excellent restaurants and old fashioned pubs and the whole area abounds in traditional tea shops and antique shops. Further afield lie Exeter with its beautiful Cathedral, Dorchester with its iron-age hill fort and Corfe with its extraordinary ruined castle.
Golf: Lyme Regis Golf Club recognised as one of the finest golf courses in the south west.
The course occupies a cliff top site with coastal views towards Portland Bill and overlooks the historic town and world heritage site of Lyme Regis.
Charles and Liz Teall
About Charles and Liz Teall
My wife Liz and I live in the Cotswolds
Charles and Liz Teall purchased this Cottage in 1957
Why Charles and Liz Teall chose Lyme Regis
My father bought Appletrees as a family holiday home back in the 1950's. As my boarding school was in Taunton it was useful as a holiday get-away. Now with our family grown up we are bringing our own grandchildren down to Appletrees.
What makes this Cottage unique
Appletrees is ideally situated close to the beach, but away from the crowds in the oldest part of Lyme Regis.