Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Great Place to stay when visiting Warsaw! Come fishing, boating or biking!
We have a queen bed and a twin bed in one bedroom, two twins in the other bedroom and an additional twin set up in the common area.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets must be house trained and not left alone.Pets must be house trained and not left alone.
No smoking - Smoking is not allowed indoors. Deck only.Smoking is not allowed indoors. Deck only.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 28 - You may be ask to email an ID when you book.You may be ask to email an ID when you book.
- Please be safe and responsible while cooking indoors or outdoors and note where fire extinguishers are located in the building.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in the building or outside while gone from the property. Always take pets with you please.
- Please help us keep our place tidy by putting used bath towels in the laundry basket, and all trash in the trash cans. We will remove trash bags.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Anne M TennisonAsk a question
About Anne M Tennison
Hello Travelers, My name is Anne, my husband is Jeff Tennison. We grew up in Sedalia, Mo. Its about 35 miles north of Warsaw. Our building in downtown Warsaw is 5000 sq foot. 4000 is rented to a local business and 1000 sq ft is our apartment. Its newly remodeled, clean and cozy. Best thing is it is close to everything!!! We also have fenced parking for boats!!
Anne M Tennison purchased this building in 2013
Why Anne M Tennison chose Warsaw
This property is a fully equipped apartment for short term stays. We take pride in keeping it very clean and comfortable for our guests with many extras you may enjoy.
What makes this building unique
Fisherman love our space with our completely fenced in side yard that is easy parking for your boats!! We are close to everything Warsaw has to offer including a short few blocks from Drake Harbor for boat launching, Truman Lake for fishing and swimming, Warsaw's mountain bike and hiking trails and many wonderful local restaurants, boutique and antique shops.