About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
- Swimming pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by GuyAsk a question
We're a family of 4 - my wife and teenage boy/girl twins. We also have a guinea pig, a rabbit and a friendly dog who lives in the backyard (so you won't have direct contact with him unless you want to). My wife is an early childhood educator and I'm a retired pastor having had earlier careers in public life and as a CEO. I now provide spiritual accompaniment to people at a nearby retreat centre. So what is the statue all about in the photo? Well we're huge "Dad's Army" fans - the evergreen UK BBC comedy series. The statue is of lead character, Captain Mainwaring. It resides in Thetford Norfolk where the series was filmed - we lived there in 2011:)
Why Guy chose St Ives
We delight in living near a National Park where you can see wallabies. Our garden hosts beautiful bird life: Rainbow Lorikeets, Cockatoos, Magpies, Whipbirds, Currawongs, Rosellas, King Parrots, Kookaburras etc. Waking up to bird calls is wonderful.
What makes this Apartment unique
This granny flat, which we built in 2018, is for friends and family when visiting us and for people like you. One day my wife and I might move in so one of our children can live with their family upstairs. So it's been finished to a high spec for us! As it's part of our house (Ground floor - we live on the level above) we're on site to help you enjoy your stay and happy to provide tourist information for those on vacation.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We enjoy peace and quiet and hope you do too. Please be quiet outside the apartment after 10pm and no loud music - for our benefit and our neighbours.
- We ask for 'shoes off' inside the apartment. We provide slippers if you request. The vestibule has a chair where you can remove or put on shoes.
- After using the shower we ask for a quick squeegee of the walls.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact