4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- No RVs, campers or any outside sleeping is allowed on the property per Duck Creek Pines HOA. Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- This cabin is in a very quiet, high-end development that has strict rules of behaviors. The HOA will fine if there are issues.
- This area offers great recreational area
Excellent cabin for a nice getaway!
Fantastic cabin and great accommodations.
Loved the cabin. Fire pit was our fav! Would stay again!
Have stayed previously, always a great experience
Slice of paradise
Good living. Quiet, beautiful, killer cabin. Owner was responsive and helpful. Wish I was there now!
Property, amenities where excellent and very clean definitely a five star and would recommend ...
Owner was quick to respond and answer any questions ... awesome job and time
Other Activities: ATV riding, snowboarding
Why Michael White chose Duck Creek Village
We built this cabin in 2007 to serve as a family get-a-way for our hectic city lifestyle. You will notice the front of our cabin is all glass and brings the outdoors inside. Our family has watched many deer roam the property and our children have become experts at collecting all kinds of nature from our land. Nestled on a private 1-acre lot adjacent to National Forest, we spared no expense on the interior. Let’s face it…when you go on vacation—even for a weekend—beautiful surrounding and luxury accommodations help you to feel relaxed and pampered.
What makes this Cabin unique
Nicely furnished, very clean, backs to National Forest, one of the nicest cabins on the mountain