Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We don't charge a cleaning fee like many other property owners do, but in return ask that the cottage is left in a clean condition.
- Check in/check out day is Saturday (strict)
- Bookings in blocks of 7 days only (7 days, 14 days, 21 days)
Hosted by Mark JAsk a question
About Mark J
I am a small business owner who has spent a considerable amount of time in the Llyn Peninsula area. Although I am not of Welsh descent (my Wife is) I support the protection of the Welsh language and way of life. I am actively learning the Welsh language and there is a Welsh phrasebook in our cottage.
Mark J purchased this Cottage in 2008
Why Mark J chose Pwllheli
The cottage is ideally situated on the edge of Pwllheli, within an easy walk of the marina. In fact, this is the closest available holiday accommodation to Pwllheli Sailing Club, which is one of our favourite haunts.
What makes this Cottage unique
The cottage is within an easy walk of Pwllheli town centre so a car is not necessary. Local shops and supermarkets are also a short distance away. The greater Snowdonia area is to the East, and can be reached by car, rail or bus.