Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have plenty of land and a playhouse for kidsWe have plenty of land and a playhouse for kids
No smoking - Smoking is permitted outside.Smoking is permitted outside.
Max guests: 4
- Only registered guests are permitted to use the pool or the property unless otherwise agreed upon and everyone must sign a waiver to use the pool.
- No guest should become intoxicated and therefore unable to control their behavior, but if that should happen, the gust must return to the suite.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cynthia P Raulston
About Cynthia P Raulston
I am a mom of four boys, two from me, and two bonus boys from my husband, Chris. We love our property and are happy to share it with others. We love hosting and getting to know our guests, or not, depending on their preference.
Cynthia P Raulston purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Cynthia P Raulston chose Birmingham
This property is so close to everything, but you feel like you are miles away from anything. There are six acres to stretch your legs, a fire pit to warm you on the cool Southern nights, and a pool for the summer heat. Sitting out on the porch with a cool breeze and a warm or cold drink helps you unwind in a way that an urban property can't. If you are looking for a retreat while still being close to all creature comforts, this is the place for you!