Good but not great
The flat was on the fourth floor (actually five flights up) accessed through a narrow stairway. Once you got to the apartment, it was pretty nice inside. The bathroom amenities left something to be desired; took half of the shampoo to wash your hair once. The neighborhood was little on the seedy side.
Not sure if I would return
Everything was okay but there was a few points that let down the holiday.
- Firstly having to pay 75% of the bill when you get there and when the rates slightly change is annoying
- The sofa bed was really uncomfortable and noisy
- The office refused to book us a taxi to airport even though it was stated on the confirmation that this is something the company was happy to do, which felt very disappointing.
emplacement central idéal !
- emplacement top à côté dune place très sympa pour dîner,
- emplacement central idéal dans Barcelone, mais bruyant : un double vitrage serait nécessaire
- dans l'appartement literie inconfortable, ustensiles de cuisine sommaires et douche un peu exiguë....