Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 5, Sleeps 12
- english, french
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Prices all inclusive of our warm welcome, electricity, credit card charges, final cleaning and beds made for your arrival with luxury bedsheets and fluffy towels. Extra bedsheets and fluffy towels available during your stay for 22CHF per person. No hidden charges. Saturday changeover during ski season. Flexible arrivals at all other times. Tourist tax payable on arrival (2.50 CHF per adult per night, 1.25 CHF for children 6y- 16y). Deposit by credit card swipe on arrival. 50% of the total amount is due within 2 weeks of reservation and the remainder is payable 3 months before arrival. In case of cancellation: Up to 3 months before arrival (or upon resale) the fee is 15%. Up to 1 month / 80%, thereafter / 90%.
Perfect in every way....
We just got back from a week in La Tzouzmaz, where we stayed in Chalet Nesoya. It was perfect in every way. Tastefully decorated, cosy, clean, great location for both skiing and forest walks, awesome sauna and hot tub, beautiful views and surroundings. The managing team were also fantastic. Very helpful and accommodating. All in all am amazing week. We only live an hour away, but will most certainly be back.
Accès et parking un peu difficile mais sinon super aucun autre point négatif ! Juste magnifique !
Great chalet for our family vacation
We enjoyed our stay, great atmosphere and interior styling. Hot tub and sauna are really good. The path to the entrance was a bit slippy but we created (snow/ice) stairs on day 1. Also the path/road to the chalet parking is steap and asks for a 4x4 or chains for sure. The views are awesome so in the end its great for a stay. 9 adults and 2 kids (age 2 and 4) fitted easily.
Charming Chalet in La Tzoumaz, but...
We were staying over NYE in this house with a group of 12 people. Mostly singles, one couple.
The chalet is charming and spacious. It provides enough space for 12 adults for sleeping and living. Every bedroom has its own bathroom. Firewood is provided. We had 2 parking lots available near the house. There are 2 more but you have walk a bit. The house is "nearly" ski-in ski-out. As for ski-out you need to walk like 5-10 minutes up-hill to reach the piste. As for ski-in you need to be an advanced skier (but its possible) to drive in front of the house. If you have any issues with the house, the agency is very willing to help. They have a friendly staff.
Well here comes the details why i don't give 5 stars.
1) In general, the house cleaning crew did a mediocre job before our arrival. Don't expect miracles.
2) The jacuzzi wasn't ready on the 2nd day (i am aware that on the arrival day, the jacuzzi is cold, but it was also on the 2nd day, we had to call the agency after that all was fine). In addition it was a bit dirty.
3) The beds are comfy, but be aware that they are queen size beds. The 2-single bed room is also a bit vague. It is a single "high" bed where you can draw another bed from underneath. So its like a suspended double bed.
4) If you are a group of singles or couples (which don't like to share blankets) then you should inform the agency about how many blankets you want. We were 12 people (and everyone wants his own blanket) but there were just 9 blankets. (The reason is: the agency normally gives just one blanket per double bed... its standard but they are willing to help)
5) The kitchen is a bit of a game. :) check before you have Raclette or fondue if the tools are available or not. (we had to be a bit imaginative when we ate Raclette)
1) Every bedroom has its own bathroom. Nice. Every bathroom has a bath tub where you can shower. Very nice. But why is there no shower curtain or something similar??? (There are bathrooms with just showers, but they are in the bedrooms of the others....)
All in all our stay was great. We are an uncomplicated group so the "bads" and "uglies" were not as bad as it may sound. I'd definitely recommend the chalet and agency.
Overall very good house, very private and nice
We have just returned from our family holiday (6 adults and two kids), stayed in Chalet Nesoya. Check in with Patrick was really easy, quick and most helpful. The chalet was clean, very comfortable with balconies and magnificent mountain views! Very cosy atmosphere and great outdoor Jacuzzi. Well appointed with everything we needed to self cater - fully-equipped kitchen! We ended up cooking nice breakfasts and dinners - it was superb. The downsides: the rooms and bathrooms were pretty basic, TV in main floor did not work properly and the parking was far away from the chalet - so when it snowed (and it did snow heavily!) the path to the chalet was hard to walk along it - the stairs on the path were not visible and some of us stumbled.
Still, it was the most relaxing vacation we have ever been to. Overall we highly recommend the chalet!! We would most definitely come back - and as for the price - it's probably one of the best value chalets we have stayed in.
The versatile resort of La Tzoumaz is nestled just over the back of Verbier’s Mount Savoleyres with access to all of the famous Verbier 4-Valleys slopes and off-piste areas in winter. In summer, the mountains become a paradisaical network of hiking trails and mountain-bike routes, with something for every taste. From La Tzoumaz you can ride the same legendary pistes and powder bowls, but accommodation prices are only a fraction of those in Verbier itself! Every property is prepared to high standards and each has a stunning panoramic view of the mountains and valley. The resort is only 1h45 from Geneva Airport, and transfers can be arranged on request. We live in the resort year-round and are on hand to welcome you on your arrival and to help you with anything you might need to know or arrange, whether before, during or after your stay. If we��re not in the office, we’ll gladly take your call even if we’re out enjoying the biking, hiking or skiing for ourselves…