About this rental
Historic waterfront bach on a pest free conservation Island (Sleeps 6)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- DOC biosecurity rules apply - Rangitoto Island is pest free. You must clean and check your gear for pests prior to coming on holiday. No open bags.
- No fires are permitted on Rangitoto. This includes the open flames of candles, kerosene lamps or charcoal burners.
- Pack in pack out policy – There are no rubbish bins on Rangitoto. You will need to take your rubbish off the Island when you leave.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation TrustAsk a question
About Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation Trust
The Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation Trust are a not for profit organisation whos mission is "To conserve and interpret the historic Bach Communities on Rangitoto Island for the benefit of all New Zealanders."
What makes this Cottage unique
Explore the rugged coastline, watch sunset from the summit, experience the abundant birdlife